What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wanted to get out for an easy loop of Kurrajong. Would have been my first ride since the Big Crash. But my hip was giving me just enough trouble to make me think it would have been a bad idea.

I'll get there.
How long has it been now? Did you end up recalling the stack? Or just using others memories to construct a total recall meets Blade runner memory?

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
How long has it been now? Did you end up recalling the stack? Or just using others memories to construct a total recall meets Blade runner memory?
Two weeks tomorrow. I still don't remember the crash, or any of the ride before it. Probably never will, but I'm okay with that.

Nobody actually saw what happened, so I guess I'll never know exactly how I fvcked up. All I know is that I did.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Two weeks tomorrow. I still don't remember the crash, or any of the ride before it. Probably never will, but I'm okay with that.

Nobody actually saw what happened, so I guess I'll never know exactly how I fvcked up. All I know is that I did.
You over-rotated and didn't quite stick the landing on the double-backflip. So close though. ;)

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily

Don't stress, I still have no memory of my crash from the start of 2017. And I ride that same track most weeks.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
not sure if I am going to go the full polish or leave like this..
the welds and gusset details are too nice to leave covered with scratched up paintwork.
I love CRC gasket stripper, spray on...have a sneaky beer while you wait for a few mins, then hose off!..rinse/repeat

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I've smashed this bike in the past year, its basically a HT MTB with drop bars, kinda does everything, singletrack, gravel and a bit of road... though the current 2.4 Ardents (2.25 back as the other had a sidewall split) are noticeably heavier than the 450-500g Furious Freds on the other set of wheels.

Its like a throwback from my rigid singlespeed days, then my rigid geared and my CX thrown in... I enjoyed singlespeed but it's just more versatile having gears.