What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Finally got out for a ride yesterday! Planned to do an easy 12 km around Kurrajong, but the folks I was riding with had other ideas. Track 1 > up Great Circle Drive > down Junction (I skipped the black section; my body is not ready), then back down through Kurrajong = 21.5 km of cruisy afternoon goodness.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Finally got out for a ride yesterday! Planned to do an easy 12 km around Kurrajong, but the folks I was riding with had other ideas. Track 1 > up Great Circle Drive > down Junction (I skipped the black section; my body is not ready), then back down through Kurrajong = 21.5 km of cruisy afternoon goodness.
Heck yeah, that's a solid loop for a first-time back ride!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Looks like an old school tv antenna?
I love how when someone posts a pic of their bike whatever’s in the background of the house or the workshop gets scrutinised and discussed almost as much as the bike content. :D
I'm 100% sure the window is electrified to repel intruders. I saw it on the bill once. They said it is a common move by drug dealers in council estates to protect their stash. So obviously it is fact. The ABC wouldn't televise misconceptions.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I'm 100% sure the window is electrified to repel intruders. I saw it on the bill once. They said it is a common move by drug dealers in council estates to protect their stash. So obviously it is fact. The ABC wouldn't televise misconceptions.
I think what you’re saying is @smithos bike frame is actually full of high grade cocaine and that is his security system. o_O

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think what you’re saying is @smithos bike frame is actually full of high grade cocaine and that is his security system. o_O
I think you need to move a lot of fish to get into that level of carbon game. The gig is up @smitho!!! I wouldn't be surprised if he is bringing in big blocks of anno aluminium and cutting it down for ice @Scotty T. This shit is huge!