What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think you need to move a lot of fish to get into that level of carbon game. The gig is up @smitho!!! I wouldn't be surprised if he is bringing in big blocks of anno aluminium and cutting it down for ice @Scotty T. This shit is huge!View attachment 367226
I think what you’re saying is @smithos bike frame is actually full of high grade cocaine and that is his security system. o_O
Filling the frame probably would have been cheaper than building it...

Got one of those new Orange Charger eBikes on the way as we speak. With the room inside that filing cabinet I’ll be set for life ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Spent yesterday afternoon trying to get the shock on the Capra dialled by doing repeated runs down the short staircase down the road from my place. Got many odd looks from the neighbors out walking their dogs.
Everything felt ok but I really need them to lift restrictions so I can get it through a rock garden or 2 and work out if I actually like the feel or if it's time to cut losses and try something else

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hmm. Probably a little far to drive from Geelong.
That's not you, that's the covid taking! Destination NSW wants to see you have a more positive attitude. Domestic tourism is going to bring us out of these dark times and into a new era of living!