What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

tobbogonist

a registered member
Smashed a few laps at Beechworth, got completely lost down by the creek and ended up on the golfcourse.
When back on track a sweated the climb a few times whilst watching a mum running shuttles for her kids. Talking on the phone whilst driving, no mask, walking up and down the carpark yelling at someone on the other end of the phone.
Probs irritated me more than it should have, i was having a bad day.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Smashed a few laps at Beechworth, got completely lost down by the creek and ended up on the golfcourse.
When back on track a sweated the climb a few times whilst watching a mum running shuttles for her kids. Talking on the phone whilst driving, no mask, walking up and down the carpark yelling at someone on the other end of the phone.
Probs irritated me more than it should have, i was having a bad day.
Not wearing a mask while in the car? I thought that was a good thing.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Nah marching around the carpark barking orders into her mobile whilst the kids sat on their phones inbetween runs.
I saw a woman and daughter marching around our Altona Nth (fucking hot spot!) super market yesterday with no mask obviously looking for a fight. She’s the only person in the supermarket Ive seen not wearing a mask since they became mandatory. Plenty of maskless fuckwits everywhere else but not in the supermarket.
Unfortunately I ran back back into her as I was leaving into the car park and I got suckered in and bit. We exchanged words. She won the argument hands down.
Never try and reason with a raving lunatic.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I saw a woman and daughter marching around our Altona Nth (fucking hot spot!) super market yesterday with no mask obviously looking for a fight. She’s the only person in the supermarket Ive seen not wearing a mask since they became mandatory. Plenty of maskless fuckwits everywhere else but not in the supermarket.
Unfortunately I ran back back into her as I was leaving into the car park and I got suckered in and bit. We exchanged words. She won the argument hands down.
Never try and reason with a raving lunatic.
Did you atleast call her Karen?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Last parts for the Two6Player showed up so chucked them on and went for a quick spin. Thought I was getting older model Circus Experts going by the picture on CyclingDeal, but was pleasantly surprised when the 2021 version showed up!
Fuck! I’d have bought a pair if I’d known that. Score! Looks great dude.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet!
Nice looking track too.
Benefit of all the councils in Tassie going bike crazy, there's new tracks, pump/jump areas and stuff popping up everywhere. This one was put in on the town foreshore just next to the existing skatepark - seems to be getting a lot of use, jumps are needing maintenance already. Lucky to have it so close though so can't complain!

nice rig,,,minions front on a DJ.....u gat dis.where dat park?
Hah! I did have a Minion SS in 26" somewhere & considered it, but nah - just an Ikon. Park is in Ulverstone on the NW Coast, situated about 1/2 way between Latrobe (Wild Mersey) & Penguin (Penguin MTB Park, Dial Range etc). https://goo.gl/maps/fyZvabXdYWUiqpmy7