What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
It’s an illusion from the potato camera. Tyres are still round, though starting to show their age and some cracks have formed on the sidewalls (bought old stock, now a few years on this bike).

Can’t seem to find any new ones so next tyres will be schwalbe billy bonkers.

Dangals

Likes Dirt
After some forum encouragement I fitted these bad boys, just got to give the front a slight top up bleed as the lever is not quite as firm as I would like. Other wise the process was a lot easier that I expected and stoked I did it myself.

Hopefully my finger will have healed enough to give them a proper workout next weekend.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Nice ride at the local... found a new spot. Really should wash the bike, been very slack. Didn't think about, or notice my injured finger/hand at all, which is good.

View attachment 368308
I hope you're not thinking about sending off that ledge on the right of picture into the water to "wash" it!

(Okay, secretly I am hoping for that a little bit!)

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Wife did 16km on the e-bike with her friend who got the other one as described in the e-bike forum, and me. I'd arranged a ride with Dave at the Arboretum after, she's like can I come along, of course. Nek mennet...

A combination of the amazing green flow trails in the Arboretum and the amazing bike, I am certain she's never finished an MTB ride so happy in the entire 25 years since she got her first MTB. And she fucking killed it too. I'm beyond stoked.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Gravity Enduro South Australia (GESA) today, both kids were racing. #2 son, while irresponsible with everything else in his life, can actually operate a camera for both pictures and videos.

They made it a 'super' enduro which meant you could do numerous runs within the 4 hours as there were only 4 tracks in this event.

First 2 videos are of the same trail called Wildside, he fell at the end of run 1 and did it again at the end, problem was he fell beside the finish beacon which has a 3m signal radius. Both runs look to be exactly the same time.

3rd vid is of a trail called Grand Canyon.

Watch in 1440 or 4K.

Grand Canyon

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It’s an illusion from the potato camera. Tyres are still round, though starting to show their age and some cracks have formed on the sidewalls (bought old stock, now a few years on this bike).

Can’t seem to find any new ones so next tyres will be schwalbe billy bonkers.

Armoroil to the rescue?

Billy looks nice. Like a mellowed down version of the table top...you ever try the Kenda k-rad? Looks a bit like that.

Saw on pushy's that they have a couple of new dmr patterns. I want the moto digger.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Gravity Enduro South Australia (GESA) today, both kids were racing. #2 son, while irresponsible with everything else in his life, can actually operate a camera for both pictures and videos.

They made it a 'super' enduro which meant you could do numerous runs within the 4 hours as there were only 4 tracks in this event.

First 2 videos are of the same trail called Wildside, he fell at the end of run 1 and did it again at the end, problem was he fell beside the finish beacon which has a 3m signal radius. Both runs look to be exactly the same time.

3rd vid is of a trail called Grand Canyon.

Watch in 1440 or 4K.

Grand Canyon

what a stupid way to finish a race, why would they do that?..
He had a faultless run only to lay it down at the end, I feel for him..had me swaying into the turns watching that run.. :p

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
what a stupid way to finish a race, why would they do that?..
He had a faultless run only to lay it down at the end, I feel for him..had me swaying into the turns watching that run.. :p
Not sure what the idea was with that turn.

He went back at the end and re ran the stage, playing the videos side by side it was exactly the same time anyway.

Ended up only 7 seconds off the podium, that will keep him interested ;)

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fitted 180mm rotor instead of 160 on the front of the Niner (cheers wkkie for adapter!), found pads were almost to metal so changed them over too.

Discovered whilst pushing pistons back in that Shimano brakes evidently have a pressure release port... must have overbled them last time which would explain pistons being stubborn on going back in, sprayed mineral oil all over the bench. :rolleyes: Thought i'd busted em, live and learn I guess.