What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Minlak

custom titis
Heart said MTB but I needed more km's to get a bit of lost fitness back. Didn't take the roadie but took Justin since that one makes me work harder for an extended local tour and racked up about 60k.

Stinking hot, rained a bit but still hot as.

When your frame grade of steel meets the distance marker on a cycleway then it is muy, muy bitcheeeeennnn....... Doodz...

View attachment 369573
Do your other bikes have names?

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Solid crack pedalling the Zerode back up Packhorse @wkkie!
I'd like to say it was going up, but no. Usually when Ignition is on they make Packhorse a descending trail, so we just treated it that way (this was meant to be the Ignition weekend) for a warm up run this morning to get the blood flowing.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I'd like to say it was going up, but no. Usually when Ignition is on they make Packhorse a descending trail, so we just treated it that way (this was meant to be the Ignition weekend) for a warm up run this morning to get the blood flowing.
Ah, interesting. Nice spot to stop for a bike photo regardless :)

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Dragged the Muru out of cold storage prior to beach camping trip. Debated about returning it to 1x11. Pumped up the tyres to 12psi and went for a ride. Looked for the 11-46 cassette. Found enough parts to make 3.6 cassettes. Finally found all the right match marked parts. Realised I need new shifter cable, new chain, new grips and and and placed an order. Now if the bits arrive in time it gets a new religion. Again. Strip down and clean can wait for parts.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Hit up Falls Creek on the Zerode over the weekend. Hell of a place to test it out! Good times... Caught up with @Jpez , but missed out on that beer and run on the trails. :(
Yep we just seemed to keep missing each other on the shuttles and had dinner booked in bright so took off a bit earlier than we would have liked. Next time hey. That Zerode looks wicked. Looking forward to the PYR. Was hoping to get a lap around the car park too!

@leitch full respect to you man. Your effort on the mountain was massive.

Falls was brilliant. Rode Bright today and we just got to the top when the lightning started on pretty much the last run. We got a wiggle on down Mystic DH into Boogaloo and just got to the bottom when the heavens opened.

And a side note. I am now firmly sold on oval chainrings. Tried one for the first time this weekend expecting it to be meh and I loved it. Felt like climbs and pinch climbs up and over rocks was about 10% easier than before. The round CR won’t be going back on that’s for sure.