What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Went for a quick two lap blat at Wylde. Needed a ride before the rain messes up the rest of the weeks riding plans.

The cageless bottle holder experiment is over. I think the mounts must have worn a little bit and I lost it three times till I gave up and put it in my wanker waist pack. Back to a bidon or backpack.

Developed a little play in rear pivot and hubs after messing around on smallish jumps. Spent the afternoon sorting it out.

Sent from my SM-A716B using Tapatalk
What bottle setup, and which bike? You must be nearly ready to bring the Santa Cruz action back for the 50:01 crew with your trail of destruction recently!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
What bottle setup, and which bike? You must be nearly ready to bring the Santa Cruz action back for the 50:01 crew with your trail of destruction recently!
Big Blue with a Fabric bottle. I like the idea but a strong magnet might be a better way to do it.

I have to respoke the 5010 wheels as they have the dodgy alloy nipples that have to be near their end of life. Have some more goodies on the way and will do both wheels.

The house is a mess now and I missing my shed bike fixing times. This has put the brakes on my bike faffing.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Went for a quick two lap blat at Wylde. Needed a ride before the rain messes up the rest of the weeks riding plans.

The cageless bottle holder experiment is over. I think the mounts must have worn a little bit and I lost it three times till I gave up and put it in my wanker waist pack. Back to a bidon or backpack.

Developed a little play in rear pivot and hubs after messing around on smallish jumps. Spent the afternoon sorting it out.

Sent from my SM-A716B using Tapatalk
Say good bye to bottles!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious

Clipped a rock. Best rim to get with Pushys express shipping deal? Then where to get spokes. All before Christmas of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
as much as it pains me to say it...any decent LBS should hold a good selection of spokes as stock, just don't make a habit of it!
but in saying that, after 5 years of living where I am now, I believe I have found a good one with real bike mechanics that own and work there...who would have thought.
Oh..and I took the 2 little shredders and the wife for a spin out to Awaba today...I like what they have done...just need to go back now without them so I can have some fun!

goobags

Likes Dirt
as much as it pains me to say it...any decent LBS should hold a good selection of spokes as stock, just don't make a habit of it!
but in saying that, after 5 years of living where I am now, I believe I have found a good one with real bike mechanics that own and work there...who would have thought.
Oh..and I took the 2 little shredders and the wife for a spin out to Awaba today...I like what they have done...just need to go back now without them so I can have some fun!
That’s the plan tomorrow morning, call a few shops with an estimate of spoke length and see how I go. Pretty sure I’ll settle back on alloy FR560s due to lead time on carbon wheels from China

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You're generous.