What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Just did the 12km suburban loop. I'm a convert. I honestly didn't think there would be such a difference in shifting, but f me. Does changing out any of the other gx gear make as much of a difference?

Now, for a sauna!

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so , in the Boy Band tradition .
This is more of a Jazz Ensemble ? Like progressive Jazz ....

Hep Katz ‘ wild boyz’

@rockmoose showed @wkkie & I around ohalloran hill in SA, really good trails, dry but much better grip than youies or harcourt in summer—180deg views wherever you looked and whoever made the climbing trails has done a terrific job, SS stamp of approval
Teaser- the new electronic dropper/shifting/brakes on the zerode was sweet-I really dug the sound too
View attachment 371576

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
so , in the Boy Band tradition .
This is more of a Jazz Ensemble ? Like progressive Jazz ....

Hep Katz ‘ wild boyz’
Something electronic obviously from the sound of my belt. It was rather embarrassing!

Anyway, a quick hose down when I got back and silent again! Pity it was so bloody noisy on the trails!

But yes, thanks @rockmoose much appreciated with the guided tour! Some really nice trails and spoilt for choice around Adelaide!

Ackland

chats d'élevage
O'Halloran Hill was one of the few spots I never rode at when I lived in Adelaide. I think Fox is still closed, but while you're there make sure you check out Sheppards Hill / Sturt Gorge / Lynton / Belair / Craigieburn / Mt Osmond / Eagle (and that's just the stuff SE of the city).
It had its 2 year anniversary in December