What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
11-42t cassette pitched up on Friday, so going to try and get that on this week, along with the goat link.
Also reading up on headsets - the lower bearing is sounding a bit crunchy and I think I stuffed it changing forks out. They aren't sealed so it might be a whole new one required...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
11-42t cassette pitched up on Friday, so going to try and get that on this week, along with the goat link.
Also reading up on headsets - the lower bearing is sounding a bit crunchy and I think I stuffed it changing forks out. They aren't sealed so it might be a whole new one required...
Sealed bearing headsets are a big improvement over the old cage setup. But you may just need to clean it and push in some fresh grease.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Sealed bearing headsets are a big improvement over the old cage setup. But you may just need to clean it and push in some fresh grease.
Need to take the stem off anyway so will pull the forks and have a look, hopefully just that. If not, will take it to the LBS and see about a new one, couple of other things that need a look over while I'm there that aren't so urgent

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Looks like a good track for sure, more berms than I expected from your previous descriptions!
There has been some trail fairies putting in those berms.

And two small extremely dodgy ski jumps.

The berms are pretty good though.