What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
While I agree with what he's saying, I just find the guy incredibly unappealing to look at and listen to.
Thank fuck! I thought I was alone. There is just way too much stoke going on. Great rider and all that, but the frothing stoke just kills it.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I remember the first time I finally felt confident that I had my bike balanced for a photo too. that nervous feeling as you let it go never leaves.
It was easy to find a spot to keep the bike there with lots of roots etc, which is why that drop bothers me so much!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Gave the freehub a dose of grease after disassembly and a clean (it has been so noisy of late).

Took twice as long with my stitched up middle finger.

Trying out some Penrite semi fluid grease this time.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Couldn’t help myself, ducks to Geelong after work, despite the owner adding 150 to price they let me have it at the previous price.. quick squirt around the hill pump&jump trk, first time I’ve ever gotten around a pump trk with zero pedaling, and first time I’ve gained speed on a pump trk. The bike seems to gain heaps of speed in tight berms, nearly thru me over the top. Steering is also real light, got a bit of air, wheel landed about 20deg off straight, nearly stacked....after 20mins I was buggered
PS first bike with matchy matchy pedals