What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’d reconsider the tossing. Many sportspeople think it can diminish you stamina and drive.
Always wank preride! Gets you loose and fluid in the cockpit. Midride wank is good for you too. It unloads all the negative toxins that build up from the workout of an endurance sports. And always! I mean always wank postride. This expedites muscle recovery.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
And if you eat it - recovery protein head start
Easier to carry p
Always wank preride! Gets you loose and fluid in the cockpit. Midride wank is good for you too. It unloads all the negative toxins that build up from the workout of an endurance sports. And always! I mean always wank postride. This expedites muscle recovery.

Are you 18 still?

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Misty and wet at the Youies this morning, which meant incredible grip but very slippery wall ride on Trav's :D
Was suprised to see just how many people were out there early due to the weather
I've lost all my mtb fitness which sucks, so went with the 'go hard and then go home early' mantra. Set a PB on Lactic (got a bit sketchy) and was 4 seconds off my best on Cresseys and feeling great. I feel I could have got the PB but there were some guys walking back up the track to session the gap jump as I was coming down and they scared the shit out of me which resulted in grabbing a lot of brake

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Tossing up going to wombat today.
So, did you make it to the Nullabor?

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

k3n!f

leaking out the other end

That was a hard day out, definitely type 2 fun. This was my first mtb event in 6 years, and it was basically on the 2 year anniversary of breaking my back at Mt Buller.

Wasn't quite expecting the pace at the start on the (boring) road section, or the amount of climbing in the first half of the course. I was on track for a sub 6 hour finish, then cramped at the 70km mark in the heat and limped home. Also, my saddle inexplicably fell off my seat post at the 80km mark and I had to crawl around to find the bits to put it back together. The single track in the second half was fabulous, even though I was crawling down struggle street.

10/10 punishment points.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
View attachment 372536

That was a hard day out, definitely type 2 fun. This was my first mtb event in 6 years, and it was basically on the 2 year anniversary of breaking my back at Mt Buller.

Wasn't quite expecting the pace at the start on the (boring) road section, or the amount of climbing in the first half of the course. I was on track for a sub 6 hour finish, then cramped at the 70km mark in the heat and limped home. Also, my saddle inexplicably fell off my seat post at the 80km mark and I had to crawl around to find the bits to put it back together. The single track in the second half was fabulous, even though I was crawling down struggle street.

10/10 punishment points.
Fuck that...
Mad props. Well done!!!!

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
I take it you're single then