What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Made it out to wombat did the fulltrack 1 & 2 loop. Some nice sections of trail there. Ran into rextheute. He pulled up behind me and asked about the dentist bike and then asked if I was squidfayce. He tried it on another guy further back, so I reckon he was looking for me...stalker.

Thanks for the trailside chat. The second half of track two was sensational on the downs.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Tried to put the headset in the Orange. And failed... Cant for the life of me get it to go in straight, and I'm not inclined to force it.

Might be a trip to the bike shop where I hope they have a better press.

Had to dremel down a weld blob too - they had had a rough go at it at the factory, but it was still proud and would have jammed the headset.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Tried to put the headset in the Orange. And failed... Cant for the life of me get it to go in straight, and I'm not inclined to force it.

Had to dremel down a weld blob too - they had had a rough go at it at the factory, but it was still proud and would have jammed the headset.
Scratch that, got it in. Had to file a little more of a ramp on the headset to start it in straight. Am now fighting to route a dropper cable...

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.

First problem is you used a press.
Hammer and timber my dude. Pretend that headsets a ginger step child and belt living daylights out of those cups!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
@Cardy George I've just noticed you run 2 x Di2 on your Procaliber, what the gearing ratios front and back ?
Sorry Ozzy, been home long enough to choke down dinner. Left Forrest at 2pm. We were booked to stay till tomorrow, but Middle Brother has Year 6 School Captain Photos tomorrow morning.:rolleyes:
Excessive for his terrain ratios.
What he said, yet still nor short enough for that dog of a course.

26/36 front. 11-42 rear. Fine for around Adelaide, or last years Odyssey, but for the back half of this years I could've used something shorter.