What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Zipped about on the Nukkie and took some vids of the Adelaide MTB Club Summer race 1.

The U17's, most still 14 and 15yrs old are so bloody fast :oops: riding plates 203-209, reckon they had all taken out all the B grade men in 2 laps and put a fair dent in Elite by the end of their 4 laps.

#1 son on plate 207 has borrowed my Trek race bike... probably goodbye to that as he took the win after 2 races in 2nd spot riding his HT.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Best/worst OTB I've had. Concussion, smashed up face, two black eyes, rooted knee, bruised hip, pedals got my calf, lip split in 3 spots. Very sore TMJ. The helmet is a write off but may have saved my life.
I was just riding along a slight decline so I had pace up and I don't even know what I hit but the bike just stopped and I went face first into the ground. I think I was out cold for a moment but I'm not really sure. Now I just hurt all over, inside and out.
Bikes OK other than front rim

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Best/worst OTB I've had. Concussion, smashed up face, two black eyes, rooted knee, bruised hip, pedals got my calf, lip split in 3 spots. Very sore TMJ. The helmet is a write off but may have saved my life.
I was just riding along a slight decline so I had pace up and I don't even know what I hit but the bike just stopped and I went face first into the ground. I think I was out cold for a moment but I'm not really sure. Now I just hurt all over, inside and out.
Bloody hell mate, I hope you recover soon!

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Photos?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
That sucks. Get well soon.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fucking hell! I hope you have something for the pain?

Did you drag yourself to hospital for a check?

slowmick

38-39"
How about your jersey? Any tears?

That's a heap of damage bloke - hope you get conformable then better real soon.

Flow-Rider

Burner
What an afternoon I had, just as I reached my car to pack the bike up, a bloke comes over to me and asks for some wire because he locked his keys in his car. Luckily, there was some leftover wire on the side of the footpath from the council fencing job, I stopped to give them a hand, but 2 hours later in the dark with some macgyver work, the door gets opened without breaking anything.

Managed to get some good shots on my ride.

Also removed some paint from the bash ring, I thought I was going to rip the BB off.

mark22

Likes Dirt
Geez, all the best for a hasty recovery.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Finally rode Red Hill again after.... maybe 9-10 months? New green flow trail (Wonga) surprisingly fun. Didn't get over to the western side stuff so just had a play in the Wombat trail head. Crusher is pretty mental, legit no idea how I rode that in the race it was briefly open for. Lockdown has made me even more of a pansy. Also seems like a bit of it isn't holding up well, one section looked to be swiftly eroding down the hill...

Everything else still epic.