What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
I’m having a real shit time with GG at the moment. Won’t go into it just yet but once it’s all finalised I’ll do a bit of a write up. Not a sour grapes nose out of joint tearing into them but just a relate my experience owning one of their bikes so people can make an informed decision.
I will NOT own one of their bike again though I can say that much.
I think GG have forgotten the small grass roots position they came from. Their company was built by a small loyal contingent of fans. I think gg have forgotten about that.
Compared to my CS experiences it’s chalk and cheese.
Not great to hear mate, fingers crossed it all comes good.

Has anyone dealt with Banshee for a warranty claim?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Yep it’s that. Found the review.. imo this guy is refreshingly honest with his opinions. About 5 mins in..

MTB Savant is the bomb, I really like his reviews. He has a clear narrative and really tries hard with the production quality.

If you're after another good YouTube reviewer (particularly for the Spur) have a look at Jeff Brines - also excellent, has a trail dog, can ride really well, has a trail dog and is funny af.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Parked it on the footpath while I grabbed a cute fluffy dog that was running all over the road. Waited for Kirsty to come in the car, where she took it to the vet, had its microchip read and reunited with its owner.
Opportunity lost! You could have kept the dog for a few days and done some really intensive training of some kind of cute but annoying new trick before returning it!

WDYDT/W/FYBT? = put it in the car to go to the Convict.

Feeling a little undercooked for it, and I'm only in for the 67 (now 74 due to a detour, something about a farmer and his robot daughters)
Holy shit! I swear I just watched you drink a cup of coffee through the cafe window.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Definitely a horses for courses rather than an generic "improvement", they make it pretty clear that the linkages are designed for a specific purpose. I am certainly looking forward to ride report though!

"We have developed a range of linkages that cater to aggressive riding in rough terrain by delivering more traction and more bottom out resistance. If you ride for the downs, look no further! "
Yep, will be wasted on flow trails. My local is full of rocky chunder and drops though, so should be perfect.

Look forward to your thoughts on the Cascade link. I know over on MTBR a few Druid owners have sent theirs back as cannot fit shocks as it fouls on the link. Looks like they got yours right!
They make a point of telling you to take the air out of your shock or the coil off and cycling through the full suspension travel to make sure the clearances are good.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I’m having a real shit time with GG at the moment. Won’t go into it just yet but once it’s all finalised I’ll do a bit of a write up. Not a sour grapes nose out of joint tearing into them but just a relate my experience owning one of their bikes so people can make an informed decision.
I will NOT own one of their bike again though I can say that much.
I think GG have forgotten the small grass roots position they came from. Their company was built by a small loyal contingent of fans. I think gg have forgotten about that.
Compared to my CS experiences with PNW which have been so amazing they have me as a loyal customer for life it’s chalk and cheese.
I’d be interested in hearing the full story when it’s time too, at the risk of further shortening my current shortlist.