What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is anyone NOT getting a new bike anytime soon? Serious new bike envy lately...
I got 2 in the last couple of months...so I won't be getting a new bike anytime soon.

Why not indeed! I've heard now is the BEST time to be buying bikes - stock is high, discounts are strong.

An absolute buyers market! I reckon it is worth pulling a bit out of your super to get rolling.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
New grips and out for my first proper ride in a month!

I'll still have to take it easy for the most part though
Nice. You need the ‘Maxxis’ lined up with the valve stem and not the tyre name. Need to rotate those tyres. ;)

Interested in the Supacrush, keen to hear your thoughts after a few rides.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I've had them on my bike for a few months now.

For reference they replaced Ergon GA2 Fats.

In the carpark they felt massive, almost too thick. But once on the trail they were not noticeable. Very soft, and so do scuff/tear relatively easy, but nothing a bit of silicone won't fix.

Not sold on whether they are better than the ergon yet. I did like the tapered feel of the fats.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Nice. You need the ‘Maxxis’ lined up with the valve stem and not the tyre name. Need to rotate those tyres. ;)

The brand stamping is not in the same position between left and right side. If you line up the brand name to the valve stem, make sure it's the right hand side as that's the side to photograph. If you line up the left side branding to valve stem the right side looks askew. Ask me how I know...

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
My ride was fucking brilliant! I thought I'd be really shit but bar a few momentum stoppers, I felt really good today.

The Supracush grips feel nice, better than the Deathgrips imo. There's a little more dampening and the wider diameter fits my hand better.

Also, the pink is deeper and matches my valve stems better, the important things hey!

@Fred Nurk had a look at my cranks and thinks it's a spindle or bb issue. Hope I didn't overtighten the bearing preloader or something stupid like that..