What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Its strange that only some have the screw holes. I think Zeb, 35 Gold and 35mm SID only, maybe when they change the cast on an updated Lyrik and Pike they will also get them.

They do actually work really well, that was the reason I sucked up the $52 hit, it was either pay Aussie prices or do without.
Yep, Pike and Lyrik chassis are a bit older so I assume they'll get the 2022 treatment, but still... And yeah, I've been running the Syncros fender for Fox which doesn't guard the seals in the same way but is still just a far neater solution.

By the way, unrelated but we'd discussed the cargo bib liners in the past - I ordered a pair of the Pearl Izumi cargo liners from Pushys because they're currently 40% off (so $107 and free shipping) and they turned up today. Really nicely made, very comfortable fit, chamois position is nicely rearward compared to roadie bibs and so way less bulk in front, pockets are well thought out including little internal loops to stop minipump/phone/whatever from bouncing around... Well worth a look at that price.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
I was there yesterday, saw 2 other people, there was a total of 4 cars in the carpark including mine. I've never seen the place so empty!

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
I think people were trying to beat the shitty weather for the rest of the week.

At least 12 cars, including a caravan there this morning. Most cars had at least 2 people that I saw. That was the Drysdale Road end.

Minlak

custom titis
I can definitely 'feel' the oval chainring and I think it adds a little something to my climbing which allows me to just get over the line rather than stalling.

I had a great ride showing someone around Smithfield trails today on their first mountain bike (ultra budget entry level). Remarkably, I seemed to know where I was going!
Who said placebo’s don’t work?

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah same, Sight and Optic (now they've fixed the paint schemes) look like great bikes.

I think the new Range will be high pivot too.
Yeah, haven’t seen anything, but expected it to go the way of the DH HSP. Would like to try one, but overkill for my riding.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A norco shore frame was on my short list for a shuttle rig. Unfortunately no XL frames available. I rode a mates alloy sight the other day and truth be told it was amazing.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Last edited: