What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

BT180

Max Pfaff
Is there much a difference in the yoke length between standard and the Cascade?

A quick google didn't come up with a plethora of posts about broken coils on Commencal's...not like people are quiet about those shenanigans (or maybe I'm no Hambo at googling)
Yeah, probably enough difference to amplify things, even though Cascade are adamant it's the bike's design, not the link.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I thought fuck it, let's go for a quick ride this morning..

It's nearly midday lol

One of my best solo rides around Smithfield, 12.9km and 425m climbed.

Definitely feeling stronger in the climbs since starting kettlebell training. Imagine I was under 100kg!

If strength and fitness you seek, cut out the first half of that ride and do the second half of that ride twice next time. Regardless - good effort (and nice pictures!).

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
If strength and fitness you seek, cut out the first half of that ride and do the second half of that ride twice next time. Regardless - good effort (and nice pictures!).
The first part was warm up followed by forgetting how to get to Pipeline haha

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
I thought fuck it, let's go for a quick ride this morning..

It's nearly midday lol

One of my best solo rides around Smithfield, 12.9km and 425m climbed.

Definitely feeling stronger in the climbs since starting kettlebell training. Imagine I was under 100kg!

I haven't been to Smithfield in over seven years, from memory those climbs are some of the steepest I've ridden, well done Hambo. We covered this over a week which included a few shuttles of the World Cup track.

EDIT: Looks like a lot of climbs missing from that data, back then I think that I was only interested in recording the race runs in case there was a dispute with the event timing.