What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
looks familiar!

Yeah, you don't need heaps of travel there, just whatever is best in tight and twisty! A steel hardtail is perfect
Trance actually has more travel than the Orange, but the "new school" geo on the Orange isn't happy in tight twistys....

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
First proper mtb ride in 3 months or whatever... 2nd or maybe 3rd ever on the Nicolai. Very nearly bailed for weather this morning but eventually said "fuck it" and went down to RH. Got in at about 8:30 before the worst of the crowds but it was bloody busy by the time I was leaving. Handful of laps on RH and then a couple at Eaton's for good measure and damn it felt good to be on dirt and in the trees. Sniper roots were out with the wet but other than a couple of spots on Crusher and along the creek line at Eaton's conditions were brilliant.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
How is it out there, have we lost much more trail?
I only rode East Kowen today, all the core loop there as fine (Stairway, Yippee, Romper Room etc) - but I did notice lots of sections on the Sparrow Hill map had red tape with "harvested" written on them. Looked like the outer sections from the map, not on facebook or know where they post info about it?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Cleaned and inspected the stripped down frame. No cracks.

Cleaned and re-greased all the linkage bearings.

Half put the bike back together. Needed enough to do to it to make a post about it tomorrow.
Switch infinity? I hope you remembered the molybdenum grease.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
First proper mtb ride in 3 months or whatever... 2nd or maybe 3rd ever on the Nicolai. Very nearly bailed for weather this morning but eventually said "fuck it" and went down to RH. Got in at about 8:30 before the worst of the crowds but it was bloody busy by the time I was leaving. Handful of laps on RH and then a couple at Eaton's for good measure and damn it felt good to be on dirt and in the trees. Sniper roots were out with the wet but other than a couple of spots on Crusher and along the creek line at Eaton's conditions were brilliant.
Saw you sending it down Pins with high conviction! Well ridden indeed.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Was finishing off the service on the bike Nd noticed the BB preload adjuster has a crack in it :(

Just checking if anyone in the western suburbs of Melbourne has a spare they're willing to sell before I order one? Sram dub or any other compatible brand will do.

Cheers

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Was finishing off the service on the bike Nd noticed the BB preload adjuster has a crack in it :(

Just checking if anyone in the western suburbs of Melbourne has a spare they're willing to sell before I order one? Sram dub or any other compatible brand will do.

Cheers
Just ordered two online. Looking at the thing, I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did