What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Litenbror

Eats Squid

Testing out the new 185mm Yep dropper post this morning. Smoother than the AXS and I like that I can control the return speed. Lightest remote for a cable actuated post I've used and almost as easy as electronic. Also @beeb now I've gotten rid of the RS AXS post all I'm left with from the big brands is the Zee derailleur I'm using as a tensioner, looking at a pinnion tensioner for that task, if I can find one in stock.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Haven’t received my post yet but have been using lever for a while. They are brilliant and definitely the lightest I’ve tried. Bike looks so good. Definitely a good build. How do you find the mezzer?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
View attachment 390656

Testing out the new 185mm Yep dropper post this morning. Smoother than the AXS and I like that I can control the return speed. Lightest remote for a cable actuated post I've used and almost as easy as electronic. Also @beeb now I've gotten rid of the RS AXS post all I'm left with from the big brands is the Zee derailleur I'm using as a tensioner, looking at a pinnion tensioner for that task, if I can find one in stock.
Since you’ve got AXS money and like niche brands:
https://www.bike-components.de/en/SB-ONE/G3C-Chain-Tensioner-p72417/

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Today I got out of covid jail so went out for a short pedal in between rain showers (first ride in close to 2 months due to work, injury and covid).

I was recently given an older fancy pants canon camera so I took it along to practice.

The light was balls and so are my camera skills.

crash3

Likes Dirt
Decided to enter my first race - a SCUM 'Flow-X' next weekend at Superbowl.
So I thought I should get some seat time in this weekend - did almost 30 k's of Coondoo this weekend, pushing myself to do all the features I usually go around.

Damn it feels good to push yourself. Though splitting firewood was tough this arvo.

Edit - did the 30 k's over the weekend, not just today.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
So keen to go out for a ride yesterday I decided weather forecasts only apply to other people. Started raining 15 minutes into ride "naaah it'll be fine....."

Ended up having to find some shelter to escape a monsoon, got soaked, hands and feet got frozen and ultimately took the hint it was probably hometime.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Then it happened, I would like to say publicly that the trail gods are one of my favourite gods.

Shortly after the initial success, the trail gods sayeth..'Thou dost mortal of tyre snigger......the rotation arrow is pointing in an ungodly way. Fixeth, thy will or face will be lost forthwith'.

Sure enough, tyre was on backwards.

Here we go again. All is right in the world and some proof that is isn't a one off. There is bit of trick to seating the bead on both sides of the rim but still works.

20220627_162111.jpg