What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Hit some of the more testing features on a couple of trails near Redhill.

Did ok until I didn't. Looks like new helmet time but thankfully no material damage to the bike or rider.
Fox full face wins again.

Managed to complete the ride and just a touch of soreness pretty much everywhere this morning.
I was out at ‘some trails near red hill’ today. Specifically ones with ‘more testing features’

it’s running pretty mint and fast out there at the moment.

I also put my helmet to the test coming down a section that had developed a deep narrow rain rut. It pulled my front wheel in and I ate it. Slid down the hill head first on my back until a rock stopped me like a wall.

Compressed my neck/spine a bit but the bikes ok!:p

Trip to the physio already booked for tomorrow

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Madonna up for sale. Ebike cleaned and about to go up for sale....and keen to ride! Ahh that's right, my wife has a Phantom gathering dust....an hour later it has a 140 travel Mezzer on the front and a cushcore in the (27.5) rear wheel and good to go :cool: definitely rideable but definitely too small as the pace picked up on the steeps (it's a medium). How good is the Mezzer! Looks so stout at 140 travel :D

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was out at ‘some trails near red hill’ today. Specifically ones with ‘more testing features’

it’s running pretty mint and fast out there at the moment.

I also put my helmet to the test coming down a section that had developed a deep narrow rain rut. It pulled my front wheel in and I ate it. Slid down the hill head first on my back until a rock stopped me like a wall.

Compressed my neck/spine a bit but the bikes ok!:p

Trip to the physio already booked for tomorrow
There's one on Fall Line which is super rutted and rough. It's been challenging enough even before the rain damage, now it wants your whole bike up to and beyond the axles.

Hope you're ok and nothing's damaged aside from your pride.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Had intended to ride with my regular group at Red Hill this morn, but when I got there I realised I'd left my shoes at home (cue crosspost to the Confessions thread.... :oops: ), so there went that plan.

As it turned out, one of the other guys had a dicky connection somewhere in his e-bike, and with the time spent arsing around with that, I could have gone home, grabbed my shoes & got back. Oh well.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
There's one on Fall Line which is super rutted and rough. It's been challenging enough even before the rain damage, now it wants your whole bike up to and beyond the axles.

Hope you're ok and nothing's damaged aside from your pride.
I was out at Eatons today.

Fall line is crazy at the moment though. I was there about a month ago and some ruts are crank deep. Def adds to the challenge and the excitement!

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Got an early one out on the Heritage Trail between Kalamunda and Pickering Brook this morning. Re

Weather was great and there wasn’t many others out. Checked out the trails behind Pickering Brook Sports Club as well. A decent 20km that was harder than it needed to be with the terrible shape I’m in. Was in equal parts wishing for a shorter travel DC bike and an eBike.
Will do the same ride on my HT when it’s finished and see how it compares

slowmick

38-39"
Got out for a pedal today with some mates before it got too hot. First spin since Father's Day. Took a while to get a back into the swing of things with the loose over hard on the trails. Had a few trips into the Shrubberies. Still an awesome way to start a day. Much better than food shopping.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Yesterday, smashed out a big one,
View attachment 395001
View attachment 395002

Thomson Dam view was awesome Hardtail was a good choice instead of a gravel bike
This pic from near the top of Mt Skene, views were great. Saw 35deg on the Garmin while climbing, track was rough as guts.
Wish I took more pics
Well done mate. Monster effort. Double kudos for doing it on a MTB and not the pretend kind.

I do feel sorry for your gooch though.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt