What did you score or do for Father's Day

slowmick

38-39"
My sister picked me up this morning for a little shopping at Costco and a Coffee. Costco seemed to be full of people buying a lot of man related products. Car wash, power tools, bottles of Booze.

The cafe was full of families of all shapes and sizes with a lot of bottle bags on tables and not a lot of talking.

Me, my dad passed away 14 years ago so now father's day is about recreating some of his traits and remembering the good times. Jeans and a flanny shirt, coffee with heaps of sugar, toast with lots of butter and motorsport on TV.

Happy Father's Day to all - hope you got spoiled by the family and got to enjoy some sunshine.

A herd of Mexican Whooping Llamas to all.
:llama::llama::llama::llama::llama:

kwikee

Likes Dirt
The Easton Carbon bars I bought the other week were meant to be for Father's Day, but who can wait? So I scored a new pair of trainers as well! And will be looking for another pair of riding shorts later today/tomorrow.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
2 Cycology tees, POC hoodie and brekky in bed.

Best of all was all the love from my boys... they are getting big so soon they'll be too cool the kiss the old man.

Fish90

Likes Dirt
2 Cycology tees, POC hoodie and brekky in bed.

Best of all was all the love from my boys... they are getting big so soon they'll be too cool the kiss the old man.
Lucky man unfortunately the only thing me and my partner have is a cat, and he's shit at giving Father's Day presents haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got a great breaky of eggs, smoked salmon and berries. 2 jars of chilli marmalade the kids helped make with hand drawn labels- a chilli on fire with love hearts from my daughter and bottoms with poo coming out as well as a turtle with it's head up a bottom from my 5 yr old son.
They gave me a nice massage too as well as loads of love.
A very happy Dad.

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Father & Son mtb ride. Took my 9yr old for a lap of Lysterfield. His first full lap (without the extra bits). He did ok. Need to get him out more to build up some stamina.

redline316

Likes Dirt
So i got a early fathers day pressie off the wife and the boys on friday a set of xt brakes and ice tech rotors.Then woke up to bacon and egg rolls a pair of socks some deodarant, maxxis ardent race tyre for the rear of my bike.So overall had a great fathers day.

rone

Eats Squid
Lie-in, 2 jars of choc-licorice bullets and some Lego Technic and breakfast in bed. Thankfully the wife was in charge of the last one.

This afternoon we went for a family ride up Pipeline. Top day so far

Rambodian

Likes Bikes
A good sleep in, a joyful ride with the wife at bayview trails:Went for a crack around "The Maze" and worked in some other trails on the way.
Present: A nice set of handlebars, Enve carbon DH 800mm......I love these bars. I use to ride allot of motorbikes/motocross so the extra width just gives me the extra confidence..takes some weaving through the tighter tracks though.

stirk

Burner
So i got a early fathers day pressie off the wife and the boys on friday a set of xt brakes and ice tech rotors.Then woke up to bacon and egg rolls a pair of socks some deodarant, maxxis ardent race tyre for the rear of my bike.So overall had a great fathers day.
Lucky bugger!!

I got a new car drying chamois cause the wifey used my usual one, said it dried out and most likely threw it out as defective!!

Also got a cook book so I can cook her awesome dinners...

Spent most of the day researching my next bike purchase and hanging out with the kids so an awesome day all up :)

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wife slept in. I got up at 6.30am, changed the first shitty nappy for the day and unstacked the dishwasher. Made a couple of coffees and then the wife got up and we munched the traditional croissant breakfast.
My son made something at Kinder for me, but evidently they wrote their own names on the envelopes and some other parent took mine. My daughter gave me a cool poster made at daycare.
I think my wife got me a Swiss Soldiers Knife for my outdoor epics, but the package had not yet arrived in the mail. Haha.
I did get a corny Father's Day T shirt with Darth Vader on it and a sweet S'well thermo bottle.

Washed the bike up and went to the Inlaws for a steak lunch and then rode home and got the bike filthy again.

All that matters at the end of the day was hanging with the kids.

Love my kids. I'm sure yours are nice, but mine are the effing best.

Big Tim

Likes Dirt
Wife slept in. I got up at 6.30am, changed the first shitty nappy for the day and unstacked the dishwasher. Made a couple of coffees and then the wife got up and we munched the traditional croissant breakfast.
My son made something at Kinder for me, but evidently they wrote their own names on the envelopes and some other parent took mine. My daughter gave me a cool poster made at daycare.
I think my wife got me a Swiss Soldiers Knife for my outdoor epics, but the package had not yet arrived in the mail. Haha.
I did get a corny Father's Day T shirt with Darth Vader on it and a sweet S'well thermo bottle.

Washed the bike up and went to the Inlaws for a steak lunch and then rode home and got the bike filthy again.

All that matters at the end of the day was hanging with the kids.

Love my kids. I'm sure yours are nice, but mine are the effing best.
I hear ya brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bryce88

Likes Dirt
Slightly gimmicky but cool at the same time, I got a new beard trimmer with a built in vacuum. No more hair in the sink :peace: