What do u do after a pain in the ass exam?

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds somthing like what i did last night, took me 5 minutes to get from the exam room to the pub, got wasted for 5 hours, came home ahd a shower, got cashed up and off i went again....im not really sure what happend after that, but i think i managed to spew in my hair...and someone elses.

DOM

Eats Squid
hahah sounds like a great night Schmity

I got another 21st this Sat night .. and no DH racing Sunday .. so ill probably be throwing up in someones hair aswell.

I dont do exam's though :) :0

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
drink, sleep, eat, drink, drink, sleep.
or a variation of the above (see drink, drink, drink, drink, sleep.)

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It has been confirmed that, yes i did spew in someones hair...So, if you were out on wednesday night in melbourne near hawthorn and some drunk idot spewd in your hair, it was more than likely me.

Sorry :)

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
get MAGGOTTT!!!! i'm still in school *bwahahaha*
school is over tomorrow, so many people are getting MAGGOT tomorrow night.... if anyone is on tomorrow night at around 11:00, just picture me rolling around on the floor laughing very loudly and drunkly... and if u're on at 12:00 picture me sleeping on the toilet bowl

!!!! SCHOOLS OUT !!!!

G

peachy said:
get MAGGOTTT!!!! i'm still in school *bwahahaha*
school is over tomorrow, so many people are getting MAGGOT tomorrow night.... if anyone is on tomorrow night at around 11:00, just picture me rolling around on the floor laughing very loudly and drunkly... and if u're on at 12:00 picture me sleeping on the toilet bowl

!!!! SCHOOLS OUT !!!!

FOR SURE!

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
lol yes school will be over tomorrow, but first thing in the morning i have to see the head of my year group cuz i've been a bad bad boy :twisted: :twisted:
as soon as its over, getting maggot, GOIN to bali the next day

peace out farkin.net cya soon

zac

Likes Dirt
start studying for the next piece of shite exam cause i've been slack all semester and have to carm 13 weeks worth into 1 day. then when that's over, get maggoted. (seems to be the general consensus, so why not?)

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh i know your feeling
but the problem is i gotta do 3 exams in 2 days
and ive only got 2 days to study for all 3 exams

my only saviour 2 of the 3 exams are open book (yey dont have to memorise everything)

other then that after wards
its DRINKIN AND BEING MERRY

then riding lots and lots and lots and lots :)

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
finished exams friday, went to a party on friday, had afew to many beers on friday....can;t remember friday. I am now hunting down a mate to try and steal some incriminating photos off him....

zac

Likes Dirt
me and open book exams have a love-hate relationship - i like em but they hate me. ive had three and i think two of them were the hardest ones i've ever done, this could have been because one of them we weren't told until two hours before that it was open book, i leave for uni 2 hours before it starts, you do the maths... (i failed miserably)

bazza

look at me
after

after exams get on the bike head out to the local track, hit it as hard and as fast as possible trying to nail everything perfect and then go home and drink beer. lots of it.