Votes: 2 1.6%
  • cross counrty

Votes: 37 28.9%
  • Street

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DH, 4X (& MTNX if you wanna be picky),DS, AM, Street, DJ, "Freeride" stuff.

I call my self a "Freerider" 'Cos Ill ride anything. (but not always for free :cool:)

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I have a half complete colony gnarkill in my room, only missing wheels and a drivetrain, and I mainly ride DJ's and street. Havn't ridden in a while though.

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Started out just riding, pretty much XC. But I've gone to the dark side of DH now and I'm starting to enjoy some skate park riding on my STP, albeit probably not too well but who cares as long as I'm having fun!

I'd say my main enjoyment is DH, the skate park stuff will be good when I can't get to the DH trails (kids to look after!).

af_freeman13

Likes Dirt
Merida 150. pimped,
mongoose fore ball 05, you wouldn't call it a fire ball any more, everything is custom apart from pedals, crank arms, and seat,

crazy-man

Likes Dirt
how many people just ride one style of riding. i would say not that many. i started downhilling, but lately i'm getting into enduro races. they're fun, plus they help with your fitness for downhill..and i like passing the fellas on the downhills that pass me on the uphills. he he he (evil laugh).:rolleyes:

csd

Likes Dirt
I ride my roadie the most (commuting everyday), but am building up a "do-it-all" bike with my Mob, so with any luck that'll be ridden more, but I'm not sure what category that would go in?

I'm suprised the downhill % is so much more than everything else though.