What do your kids ride?

slowmick

38-39"
That works and it shows how little run up he needs to clear the road. very smooth.

I'll go with good dad for supporting a passion.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Crazy... my boys watched in awe with beady eyes. I dont blame you for not watching but it looks like he has great control and confidence.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
It is, there's a massive warm fuzzy feeling when you see your kids EXCEL in something you are so passionate about... same time it makes you cringe when you see them do shit that scares the life out of you.

As a parent, the worries of you getting them into something that gives them so much pleasure but may cause them a serious injury, is a daunting thought.

moorey

call me Mia
Bastard! Nice one. I know I can do it, I just can’t let myself do it. Jumping has become a mind game for me..one I’m losing :oops:

John U

MTB Precision
Definitely a mind game. Usually my heart is pounding out of my chest when I'm thinking about doing the smaller one. Saturday was a really nice day weather wise, I wasn't in any rush. I rolled down over the smaller drop smooth as. Pushed back up for a go at the bigger one. Couple of fellas came down, had a chat, and then did it. They waited for me to go over it so I just went. Getting rolling was the hardest part.

Yeah Mick. I usually roll down that steep bit and slam straight into the wooden wall. Was talking to the same blokes from the drop, they gave me a couple of tips. Kept my speed under control, went out wide at the start of the turn in (track is fairly smooth there), and went down the left side of the berm.

Like I said, it didn't hurt that the conditions were absolutely perfect. A lot of shit had been cleared off the track by the riders at Bike Buller

Last edited: