What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I would like to throw it out over the jump, but I would definitely hit the rails.

Exciting news - there was some trail work going on there today. A dual slalom course has been built and is nearly finished. It looks really fun. The old gravel pump trap at the bottom has been turned into a pretty cool asphalt pump track by (i believe) the people who did the redhead pump track. Just need some sweet dj lines and I'll be a happy boy.

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
View attachment 408873

This is a long way short of the biggest jump I've ever hit, in fact it isn't even the biggest jump I've hit this week, but fuck me I had to work for it! I'm on the smallest cog in my cassette and absolutely mashing the pedals in the reasonably steep run in to make the not very long top on this. I also felt a lot higher than this! There was not a lot of reward for the efforts.

But in bike related news, the ibis went really well. I really feel the size of the wheels and length of the bike trying to rail berms. It felt like a magic carpet over the chunder. Pedalling up wasn't too arduous. All in a good day was had.
This
is
Necessary.