What does your day look like?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Its a good thing that clothes are cheap in Taiwan.

Is your wife in the trade or a teacher?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
We went to Tamsui yesterday. There are great places there to boost your wardrobe for cheap.

Mrs is an Artist.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Here you go @Oddjob

This beef noodle place is one of the older ones and another one of Mrs hidden gems even though a big line appeared outside just after this shot.

Not far from the computer market of big geekery.

View attachment 348333View attachment 348334

Is there near Taipei Tech? The laptop prices are surprisingly close to Australia. There are some good prices on headphones and accessories like sd cards, NAS and keyboards.

There's some good eating around there. Also make sure to go to the King Car whiskey shop on Xinsheng S Road Section 1 near the big overpass intersection. The sherry and bourbon cask whiskey is mindblowing.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Is there near Taipei Tech? The laptop prices are surprisingly close to Australia. There are some good prices on headphones and accessories like sd cards, NAS and keyboards.

There's some good eating around there. Also make sure to go to the King Car whiskey shop on Xinsheng S Road Section 1 near the big overpass intersection. The sherry and bourbon cask whiskey is mindblowing.

Thanks for the tips. Mrs is on the run to places today so timing is a bit short.

Near 101 now.
DSC_1210.jpeg

Oddjob

Here you go @Oddjob

This beef noodle place is one of the older ones and another one of Mrs hidden gems even though a big line appeared outside just after this shot.

Not far from the computer market of big geekery.

View attachment 348333View attachment 348334

Oh and if you're into knives, see if you can find these knives in the kitchen supply shops near Taipei main station. https://www.zhenpremiumknife.com

They are made in Taiwan and are pretty much the best value VG-10 damascus stainless knives around.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
@Mr Crudley is that the Chinese ish pickles on top? Love those suckers. Oh to be living next to a hawker market again.
Yes, that's is them. Just the right amount of taste and bite together. This lunch was about $15 I think.

We have been getting around today. Now at Sanchow, a traditional old village place now laced with shops. She has a plan but not telling me....

DSC_1218.jpeg

Oddjob

Yes, that's is them. Just the right amount of taste and bite together. This lunch was about $15 I think.

We have been getting around today. Now at Sanchow, a traditional old village place now laced with shops. She has a plan but not telling me....

View attachment 348336

Dude! You probably already knew this, but your wife is a keeper. I had to have a chinese tiger mum to get to experience the delights of Taiwan.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Dude! You probably already knew this, but your wife is a keeper. I had to have a chinese tiger mum to get to experience the delights of Taiwan.

She has her moments and the trade ins are usually pretty bad.

Mrs lived here for quite some time so knows her way around. I'm very fortunate to see quite a few cool things that would be too hard to find without someone in the know. We should be going down south tomorrow apparently.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Cool trip Cruds.

I wonder if that kinda stepped building is standard to Asia, I'm sure I saw the same building coming out of Shanghai airport. I found the pic too, sorry its such a shitty shot.
I am consistently the prime suspect of shitty shots unfortunately :)

There is an Asian theme with it and maybe related to the pagoda in design. A guess on my part but there must be some relation

101 is a pretty and impressive building IMHO. It looks much bigger than in the photos.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Today's impromptu photos for the entertainment of @Oddjob and well anyone else here.

Behold the Girls Generation motorbike. Hubba, Hubba. I don't know if the owner is a Mr or Ms but I'm impressed either way.

This little lunch place is another older one with a daily line up outside. Awesome deep fried pork or chicken with the right amount of spice and crunch. Tasty and simple. Near the hospital on Bade Road in case @Oddjob is ever in the neighbourhood.

The owner is going to Melbourne and Ballarat for a holiday. I stopped short of mentioning some singletrack though.
DSC_1220.jpeg
DSC_1221.jpeg
DSC_1223.jpeg

stirk

Burner
Today's impromptu photos for the entertainment of @Oddjob and well anyone else here.

Behold the Girls Generation motorbike. Hubba, Hubba. I don't know if the owner is a Mr or Ms but I'm impressed either way.

This little lunch place is another older one with a daily line up outside. Awesome deep fried pork or chicken with the right amount of spice and crunch. Tasty and simple. Near the hospital on Bade Road in case @Oddjob is ever in the neighbourhood.

The owner is going to Melbourne and Ballarat for a holiday. I stopped short of mentioning some singletrack though. View attachment 348362View attachment 348363View attachment 348364

Simple food like that is the biz!