What does your day look like?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Ha! Volvo dude beat McLaren by 0.9s on SS29 Ironbank. First time McLaren dude has been beaten.

Local road knowledge wins.
Re: local road knowledge, fuck me...finished SS31 Norton Summit Rd with a bang (not literally!).

Jason grew up here, balls out max attack. We snatched 3rd, only 4sec behind the McLaren:

The damn Volvo beat us by 0.9s but we watched those two cars launch. We are waaaay slower off the line.

Bro drove like a bloody champ!

And that’s it. Event done, car talk over.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Today I learnt GM haven't changed their ways in 40 years.

The lock actuator on a 2014 Colorado canopy pulls in the opposite direction to a 2018 Colorado

A wire shim made the old plate fit the new handle, saving the pain in the arse of getting Holden to chase the correct one.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Pulled the pin on our usual pre Christmas camp at the beach. Weather very average having endured rain and high winds last week and strong winds and rain forecast all next week. Heading over near Warwick tomorrow instead so off with the Muru and on with the Bronson. Except the rear tyre deflating issue still existed. Bugger it. Off with the tyre and redo the rim tape. I had forgotten just how much fun cleaning old rim tape and Stans can be. Anyway all done and seems ok. Bit or riding around the property and national park and some bush walking up Mt Superbus to follow.

Refill the camper water tanks, load the generator and some fuel and leave the kayaks and fishing gear behind.