What does your day look like?

Binaural

Eats Squid
Can it actually take off? Will it fall out of the sky if there is a storm? Can it land with any unfired missiles? Who knows?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
I always find it amusing that a plane called "lighting" was vulnerable to its namesake. I think it can land with missiles, it just needs a ramp to take off with them, similar to the old Harriers.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I always find it amusing that a plane called "lighting" was vulnerable to its namesake. I think it can land with missiles, it just needs a ramp to take off with them, similar to the old Harriers.
There have been reports that the front landing gear won't handle a landing with reserve fuel and unfired missiles.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Of more concern would've been "Can it do sudden banked turns that look cool in Air Force recruitment videos?" :p
Oh pleeeeeeeease tell me it is also really fucking loud and available for fly overs at yokel and hick conventions? Like car racing...I'd like it to rock me like a hurricane.

slowmick

38-39"
Aww come on - guys doing aerobatics in their Pitts Specials out at Lilydale airport were the Crusty Demons of my 70's childhood. Probably pre Rock you like a Hurricane.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Aww come on - guys doing aerobatics in their Pitts Specials out at Lilydale airport were the Crusty Demons of my 70's childhood. Probably pre Rock you like a Hurricane.
1984...though the scorpions had likely been rocking women like a hurricane for a fair while before that.

stirk

Burner
Talk about storm fronts! Much of the east is getting a drenching. I just drove home on top of a 2-12 inch thick river of water over the highway, this downpour was a big one. When hitting the deeper sections a wall of water would cascade over the windscreen and slow me down to 20kph, was a hoot!

Lucky I drive an old 4runner which has the stability and agility of a block of concrete on the highway.

My runoff creek is normally a trickle and
IMG_20181213_193630325-1336x752.jpg
now it's 3 foot deep and dangerous.

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mini cyclone in SW Sydney. Garage is flooded. Roof on the back verandah leaked. I got rained on standing in a doorway that is 3m back under an awning.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Talk about storm fronts! Much of the east is getting a drenching. I just drove home on top of a 2-12 inch thick river of water over the highway, this downpour was a big one. When hitting the deeper sections a wall of water would cascade over the windscreen and slow me down to 20kph, was a hoot!

Lucky I drive an old 4runner which has the stability and agility of a block of concrete on the highway.

My runoff creek is normally a trickle andView attachment 349641 now it's 3 foot deep and dangerous.
Mini cyclone in SW Sydney. Garage is flooded. Roof on the back verandah leaked. I got rained on standing in a doorway that is 3m back under an awning.
We had a great light show and a bit of threatening thunder but would have been lucky to get 5mm, still much better than last Wed when our roof seemed like it was pretty much a sieve.

Last edited: