What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Now everyone wants to be the Poodle again.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Damn right you do. I've pulled into Madarao and just finished a welcome coffee with my host here, in his manga library. It snowed about 70cm on his driveway yesterday and should snow again tonight. It's a reasonably big mountain with plenty of powder. This will be a good week.

His wife makes excellent coffee, so no need for the 6kg of sugar they thought we might need!

Attachments

link1896

Mr Greenfield
If I end up in a situation where euthanasia makes sense I'm going out in a big white powdery rush rather than waiting out my time suffering unnecessarily.
Strap a GoPro to your chest, make a snuff video out of it. Have someone strap you into a ski chair and push you down the mountain

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Looks like I might be putting a new tyre on, I thought the back end was feeling a bit squirmy...it appears I'm losing air and Stans.

Flow-Rider

Burner
That’s shingles. You can get a vaccination to prevent it
Not sure they had it widely available in Australia when I had the shingles back in 2007 but it goes away as quick as it comes, the Doc did give me some tablets can't exactly remember what they were, possibly antibiotics.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Probably just tyre scrub on rocks, wear and tear.
Nah, it’s too far round to be trail damage. Looks like leakage around the seam between the tread plus and the sidewalk plus on the maxxis tyres. Often around that spot there is a visible join/overlap of the tread part of the casing. Maybe it has delaminated a bit.

How old is the tyre?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Nah, it’s too far round to be trail damage. Looks like leakage around the seam between the tread plus and the sidewalk plus on the maxxis tyres. Often around that spot there is a visible join/overlap of the tread part of the casing. Maybe it has delaminated a bit.

How old is the tyre?
I would say you're right, it's both sides as well.

About a year/maybe 15 months, 700kms according to strava, centre knobs are shot and sides are torn up and half missing. I'm coming off Scwalbes so I'm happy with the wear rate...what is surprising is the Stans still working, I thought it would have turned into a massive booger by now.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
The carpentry boys at mine today:

Not bad welding for wood workers

Versiclad roof, crappy rear wall will be screened & vine-covered.

This will give us protection in drizzle, shade in summer yet still let the winter sun in. Courtyard faces north.

Blond brick building is our garage-come-apartment, it’ll also give some privacy between dwellings.