What does your day look like?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Finished off with a walk on the beach then back to the unit for a nice Plantagenet shiraz. On the way past one of the pools saw this little fellow struggling to get out. He (random generic gender) was trying to get into the water spouts, then the skimmer thing. So I went in and fished him out of the water. He led me on a merry chase around the pool and it was only when he went under a pool noodle that I could grab him. Baby red belly black. I made him promise not to bite anyone before I let him go. As usual very passive and did not stand up. Probably knackered.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Finished off with a walk on the beach then back to the unit for a nice Plantagenet shiraz. On the way past one of the pools saw this little fellow struggling to get out. He (random generic gender) was trying to get into the water spouts, then the skimmer thing. So I went in and fished him out of the water. He led me on a merry chase around the pool and it was only when he went under a pool noodle that I could grab him. Baby red belly black. I made him promise not to bite anyone before I let him go. As usual very passive and did not stand up. Probably knackered.

Man caught handling his snake in holiday pool...

What a head line!

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
And so one of the shittiest decks in the suburb starts being demolished:

It’s hanging onto the house by the skin of its teeth.

To be replaced by a hot dip gal framed construction with this U.S. sourced engineered timber:

That’s the planter box outside our front door. Bit plasticky looking but they all are. The quality of this stuff is great.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Just came back from a leisurely Grose Head South blat at Winmalee. Took the lovely Mrs and she suggested we ride up Shaw's Ridge. I started to feel in form and climbed up the way most go down with no dabs. Didn't stop for a break so can only offer a car park shot. I was looking for you too.
I might be in this area tomorrow morning with a few hours whilst partner off doing her thing - do I need to bring the MTB, or can I get away with (cover your eyes if you're easily offended) my gravel bike?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
It is raining I said. Let's still paddle to the start of Theodolite Ck she said, it is only light. It is raining I said. There is more rain on the way I said. We get wet anyway so what is the difference she said. As it turns out about 20L in the kayak and reduced body temperature. 18 odd km (phone went flat on the way back at 14.2km) and an average speed of 5.7km/h, the last call before the phone stop calling out each km.