What does your day look like?

MasterOfReality

After forever
Thanks guys. It's happening pretty swiftly. Registrations, insurances, banking, hardware and software etc. Got people wanting to know when I'm available. A big risk financially up front but if it goes ok for a few years I'll be very happy and satisfied knowing at least I had a go.
It's my last week sucking on the corporate tit, then I'm on my own. I'm about 50k in the hole but it's all ready to go. Laptop, software, PI & PL insurance, business bank account, company and trust set up, my terms and conditions drawn up by solicitor, PPE arrived today. Business cards on their way. Writing my hand over notes now.

Actually looking forward to having a few weeks off!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Let's just say if you trim down your mighty pubes and then pour a bucket of water used to mop your floors down the shower over bath, it's best to rinse it all away before having company over!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Let's just say if you trim down your mighty pubes and then pour a bucket of water used to mop your floors down the shower over bath, it's best to rinse it all away before having company over!
Could do a bit of trimming of the man garden outside and let those amputated short n' curlies float away in the breeze.

I guess the dirty bucket of water in the shower is a bummer. I like a clean shower.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Strange things happen to hair when you get older, it thins out on top and grows in other places it didn't before like your:
Back
Out of your ears
And your wife's top lip..
I hear you, there is something wrong when you have look at trimming you nose hair when you shave. Hair grows where you don't want it to grow but will also stop growing where to want it to grow.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Strange things happen to hair when you get older, it thins out on top and grows in other places it didn't before like your:
Back
Out of your ears
And your wife's top lip..
What are you, a late bloomer? Back hair was an essential accessory at my school...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Came back last Friday... intact which is good.
Pic look nice. How'd you go with your whiskeeeeeey hunt?

I went to a nearby skate park for a bit yesterday before work. Pretty rusty! Was getting it to swing around a little, but not enough. Lucky that landing is on a flat ramp rather than a quarter. There was a lot of meth heads just hanging out as well. What a time to be alive.

Attachments

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Bought a new porta power style press to replace the old well used and abused hydraulic jack beastie. The press head is belled and doing dimples means three seperate goes to get them square. Also when using it with the bender / folder it got a bit random because of the style of press it was.

Got the new one home and bolted together and the thing poured oil out all over the press and floor. And that was at zero pressure. So after confirming a new ram was forthcoming and I could keep this I had a bit of a look at the gizzards.

This copper seal is the final pressure seal at the bottom where the sacrificial cylinder shaft cap is attached.

Almost half never made contact with the cylinder. The bolt was partially stripped as well. Had a look and the cylinder was poorly machined and you can see from the surface of the washer that the finish was poor too.

So I softened the washer again and used some high pressure hydraulic sealant and so far ok to 10t. Will test it out to 25t tomorrow.

Hopefully the replacement ram is ok because I doubt tbis will stay sealed for long. The old press is moving on to a mate's shed so it will be available as a back up if needed. Will cut off the sad bits and should be ready for another 20 years.