What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How many is a brazilian?

Where will the slide bolt in?
I don't know about everyone else, but the more I look at this place the more I see a need to rethink the slide. That big gum tree has a great cradle... So I propose a fort in the tree, a gang plank from the deck to the fort, and then we mount the slide coming out of the fort. I also think we may be able to make the fort multi-level.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
every time I see photos of his backyard, me thinks that there be fish in those waters...
I would clear out a nice spot to cast out a line through the trees

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
every time I see photos of his backyard, me thinks that there be fish in those waters...
I would clear out a nice spot to cast out a line through the trees
Casting shouldn't be a problem. However can you imagine trying to land a decent sized fish over all that rock and vegetation? The deck needs a lengthy fish chasing projection...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I don't know about everyone else, but the more I look at this place the more I see a need to rethink the slide. That big gum tree has a great cradle... So I propose a fort in the tree, a gang plank from the deck to the fort, and then we mount the slide coming out of the fort. I also think we may be able to make the fort multi-level.
A fort needs a couple of bronze cannon.
Casting shouldn't be a problem. However can you imagine trying to land a decent sized fish over all that rock and vegetation? The deck needs a lengthy fish chasing projection...
A poop deck.