What does your day look like?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I’ve run out of patience with air compressors.

Building the wholly grail:

2.8hp motor driving a twin piston pump, saved from last compressor.
Pump remote from tank. Big ass tank, 140L LPG tank.
Pump able to be located a long way from work bench.
Flow optimised tubing from tank to workstation outlet, 1” pipe/hose probably.
Pump has a proper unloader with a pressure switch driving a solenoid valve.
Timer, so when I turn it on and forget, it doesn’t run for 5 days.
Timer that drains the tank when I turn it off.

I once left a compressor on while on holidays for 3 weeks, got back, the pump to tank pipe had ruptured, so it ran continuously, ran out of oil and the rod welded itself to the crank then thrashed the housing good and proper.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Set the border boards today, fiddly & tricky.

Fkn over this deck!

Custom posts to be order on Monday...
Sitting back having that first beer upon completion, will be the sweetest tasting ale ever!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

mtb1611

Seymour
The brewery walking circuit of Sauce, Grifter, Young Henry's and Wayward is low key one of the best days out in Sydney right now. There's even a little beer bus setup from about $1 to shuttle you between them: https://www.broadsheet.com.au/sydne...brewery-bus-service-starts-inner-west-weekend
Do it now before it gets too hot to drink in the sun!
We'd planned to do Sauce and Batch however Sauce doesn't open on Tuesdays and Batch was closed by the time we were in the 'hood. The bus gig looks sharp, cheers for the link!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Regular school holiday professional learning excursion with esteemed colleagues. Pub crawl through Newtown and Marrickville; the Bank Hotel, Young Henrys, Vic on the Park, Grifter Brewing Co and The Henson. Good times.
Well, that's not a bad day out for professional, ahem, learning. The odds are not in your favour to get home anytime soon.