What does your day look like?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
no, fair call..there is somethings that I don't know
but i do know that there is no plane in the world that can fly for 25 hours, even the MQ4 Triton unmanned drone can't fly for that long.
I guess it was just another attempt to big note yourself, well done!
25 hours flying clearly means the whole process. It was three planes to exact. Plus a train.

mark22

Likes Dirt
All this talk about emissions and doom and gloom of the planet really got me down, so much so that last night I went for a long drive by myself to think things through...

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
that big ball of rock shining in the sky all night long doesn't help the cause
since when was fishing about catching fish anyway
its like riding bikes, you do a great big loop and end up where you started!

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If it was Etihad it must be the A380 then - this is Dreamliner Etihad :)

That looks like business! Maybe a 2 class only.
I'd have to check the old details, but on second thoughts it was an older boeing. Still has manual windows ha ha. It was back in June.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Fucking drought.

Follow our moronic PMs lead #prayforrain
You'd have loved the bloke that drove up with his shuttle whilst I was on my second run of the day...

Utter conspiracy theorist. "The drought is caused by American and UK planes putting barium salts into the clouds at 3 am in the morning which forms a mist that burns off the tops of rain bearing clouds...it's an attempt at population control" and "there's a bunch of people sponsored by the Rockefeller foundation that are using high frequency radio waves to create high pressure systems that block any frontal systems from SA getting into our part of NW NSW."

He knew all this to be true because it's on YouTube... although the bit about radio waves had probably been redacted from the internet by now by the Government.

Meanwhile, my shuttle filled steadily with water...and I was trapped...

As we drove away...I told The Lad (age 9) "That's what too much YouTube does to your brain". He's a bit worried now...

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I reckon a roo or wombat would leave a slightly bigger mark on the front if those things got up to full pelt over here.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I reckon a roo or wombat would leave a slightly bigger mark on the front if those things got up to full pelt over here.
I've heard that before too.

They seem to suspend the rails on concrete t-sections here to keep it away from the ground where possible. They seem to have figured it out and have earthquakes and typhoons to contend with

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
The Aussie design will have more of a Mad Max vibe:

View attachment 356767
So when the Gubmint is sold cutting edge technology they mean literally cutting edge, I bet our trains would look like that as well...I see a great Utopia episode in this.

I wonder what has hit the front of those actual bullet trains, there wouldn't be much left of it when that thing is travelling at 350km/h- or if they have been "docked" a bit too close to something.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I've heard that before too.

They seem to suspend the rails on concrete t-sections here to keep it away from the ground where possible. They seem to have figured it out and have earthquakes and typhoons to contend with
the network has seismic sensors and can detect the high frequency waves that precede an earthquake - the network kills power and hits the brakes on all trains. It worked in the last big one they had.