What does your day look like?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Most boring weekend of racing I've seen in a long time.

I love tracks that make the cars work hard, but they need passing. It's also become to proffesional, no one wants to put their balls on the line

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Commercial building sites. Just fucked on so many levels.

I’ve seen shop fitters perform magic before, but this shopping centre is the most fucked up, behind, not my fucking job, disaster of a project I’ve seen in my 20 odd years. So many tenancies just not even remotely ready with 6 days to go. I see 30% with no plaster yet.

Pretty funny watching the senior project managers musing over the big ass cracks in the concrete slab in the main area outside Woolworths entrance. Polished concrete. Cracks running from cored holes to cored holes.

Two semi loads of goods went in this doorway the hard way because some cunt didn’t think. And of course 2 semi loads of goods comes with nooooooooo fucking packaging. My cardboard box and pallet fire in the carpark. Does that fit in the scope of waste management plan you DIDN’T tell me about.

Fuck don’t let me be dictator for a day, be some cunts with no heads.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I tried to understand most of what you said but couldn't manage it.

I want to understand - could you write it again with clarity?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
No. Fucking project managers with Nfi

You struggle to find a bad tradie on a commercial site, all the crappy ones, their bosses were told don’t send him again.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Commercial building sites. Just fucked on so many levels.

Snip...
I feel your pain, I deal with shop fitters every nearly day and in the last 5 or so years the professionalism has fallen of a cliff, most of it comes back to stupid leadtimes but some of the guys we deal with are dead set clueless, it doesn't worry us as we charge the end client but the time wasting is infuriating.

Flow-Rider

Burner
No. Fucking project managers with Nfi

You struggle to find a bad tradie on a commercial site, all the crappy ones, their bosses were told don’t send him again.
And it wouldn't surprise if it takes 2 years to get paid, if they don't go bust in between that time.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Loaded up the kayaks ready to head off this morning. Two possums had taken up residence and wouldnt leave. Well I knew about one. A hose started filling the nose of the kayak and out shot one unhappy possum with a wet arse. Upended the kayak to drain the water out. Halfway onto the roofrack and possum number two emerged. Mighty leap and off to the trees. Oops.

Now set up in our usual spot. Surrounding bush unburnt but many many hectares close by razed.

Jpez

Down on the left!
how the hell does that stay on the wall?
very cool, have copied this photo into my ideas folder, hope you don't mind ;)
Two big timber rails in the back of the cupboard units with big fuck off bolts into the studs behind. Also a couple of batten screws through the cupboard to the right for good measure.
The bookcase above is literally sitting on the the unit with a few screws up through the unit and again through the RH cupboard.
It ain’t going anywhere. :)