What does your day look like?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Planted three passionfruit vines six months ago, all growing over the same courtyard structure:

Talk about overdelivering. That’s a days produce, been going on for weeks & weeks & weeks now. And damn delicious.

Aside from storing tonnes of pulp we’ve been giving away bags & bags of the things!

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Planted three passionfruit vines six months ago, all growing over the same courtyard structure:

Talk about overdelivering. That’s a days produce, been going on for weeks & weeks & weeks now. And damn delicious.

Aside from storing tonnes of pulp we’ve been giving away bags & bags of the things!
Do NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES give this produce to a brewer. Those fuckwits will stick it in a beer, and the world will be pourer as a result.

stirk

Burner
Do NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES give this produce to a brewer. Those fuckwits will stick it in a beer, and the world will be pourer as a result.
Reinheitsgebot!

I'll admit some fruit works in sours but really should be limited. I've tipped quite a few craft beers down the sink because they were worse than a Tooheys new with all the weird they are putting in them now.

I've made a Russian imperial stout that was made under the Reinheitsgebot rules and it was so full of dark forest fruit flavour, you really don't need much more.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
Shit just got wild here. Took our staffy to the vet because she's been real itchy and losing hair, got all the meds, get home, lead brakes and she bolts under the car, grabs the cat and starts going to town. Had to drag them both out, she had the cats leg and wouldn't let go, cat had her face. Smacked the shit out of her and she still wouldn't drop it, had to put the hose down her mouth. She dropped the cat and it's disappeared but the dog's cruising around like nothing happened. Got heaps of cuts on her face and her eye looks scratched.