What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Terrible...terrible snow weather. Word is this is the worst snow season Japan has had since they started recording such things. Of course we all know that global warming is a myth, so here's to global cooling! Today was around 10 deg and there was gale force winds. Lots of ski fields closed for the day so I went to a near by town and checked out a couple of shrines that are normally burried. It was amusing to see all the ornaments of the shrine covered over in protective bamboo and hessian etc but unlike normal completely unnecessary.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
The 124 has the same engine as our Alfa, I'm a big fan of it despite it being a bit turbo laggy sometimes. Its a gutsy unit - in the MX5 platform it would make for a very different drive than the peaky revvy NA Mazda engine.
The turbo 124 makes you want a turbo in the MX5. Can't be a bad thing in a good looking convertible now can it?

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
I have to go to Glenworth Valley tonight. :eek:
I have a drone too. But it doesn't have night vision and I'll be there at midnight for 10 or 15 minutes.:rolleyes:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ more of the same folks. This has (apparently) been the worst season ever recorded across Japan. So it is nice to have a few days in a row of a storm resembling the normal situation...lucky these little cans of pep are everywhere!

Side note, some of the local snow druids have been pondering if the bushfires in Australia have played a role in displacing the usual weather patterns for the area at this time of year. It has been interesting to see how wide spread reports of the fires have come.

Attachments