What does your day look like?

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
And shit hot whisky and gin distillery just down the road.
How am I mean to parse that?
  • And (shit hot) (whisky and gin distillery) just down the road.
  • And (shit) (hot whisky and gin distillery) just down the road.
  • And (shit) (hot whisky) and (gin distillery just down the road).
  • And ((shit hot) whisky) and (gin distillery just down the road).

creaky

XMAS Plumper
How am I mean to parse that?
  • And (shit hot) (whisky and gin distillery) just down the road.
  • And (shit) (hot whisky and gin distillery) just down the road.
  • And (shit) (hot whisky) and (gin distillery just down the road).
  • And ((shit hot) whisky) and (gin distillery just down the road).
Would some hyphens and slashes assist?

stirk

Burner
I'll bet on Faulconbridge Point FTW...
You win! It's a great little fire trail with loads of
rough rocky character and the recent rains has turned it up a notch. Scrabbly is one way to describe it.

Where Linden creek and Grose River meet.
That's the one. Ive not hiked down to the river yet but a cave for camping under and good Bass fishing is on the cards.

The Gospers bushfire almost reached the point

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Was too wet for me ride today, so went with Jr and his mate to their second sailing lesson...was a perfect day for it after last Sundays 120mm of rain and 100km/h+ gusts, they would have ended up in Chile if they were allowed in the water last week.

Last edited:

stirk

Burner
Was too wet for me ride today, so went with Jr and his mate to their second sailing lesson...was a perfect day for it after last weeks 120mm of rain and 100km/h+ gusts, they would have ended up in NZ if they were allowed in the water last week.

Is that a sabot?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Fark that's such an old and obviously awesome design!

I grew up on Yacht's . Somehow missed sailing a sabot and started on lasers and a flying 11. I've always wondered what they'd feel like.
Same. Once they hit racing they move up into Lazers, apparently if you sit on back the of the sabots they feel like your sailing through porridge move forward and they quicken up.
Except drown.
Maybe, or a hungry bull shark.

Not much chance of drowning with the life jackets, first time my boy has been in one as I'm of the opinion that he needs to able to swim well. The jackets are compulsory and tbh I wasn't complaining as after 1.5 hours the boys decided that going full tilt then pinging it 90 degrees and capsizing it was more fun than doing endless laps around three buoys, not sure if racing is in the blood.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Whether they can swim or not life jackets are a good thing. Get clobbered by the boom or get hit when you fall out and it doesnt matter how well you can swim when you are concious. I learned the hard way.

stirk

Burner
Same. Once they hit racing they move up into Lazers, apparently if you sit on back the of the sabots they feel like your sailing through porridge move forward and they quicken up.

Maybe, or a hungry bull shark.

Not much chance of drowning with the life jackets, first time my boy has been in one as I'm of the opinion that he needs to able to swim well. The jackets are compulsory and tbh I wasn't complaining as after 1.5 hours the boys decided that going full tilt then pinging it 90 degrees and capsizing it was more fun than doing endless laps around three buoys, not sure if racing is in the blood.
Bahahaha! This reminds me of my first race in the flying 11. Me and crew mate were just mucking about and not paying too much attention and having fun rather than racing. We capsized for fun and then found the stern had developed a crack and sank the arse. Luckily the bow was air tight and we got a tow back to shore.

Beware the intentional 'bin it'