What does your day look like?

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Corona quarantine. Serious though, been waiting for a package from MTB Direct since last Thursday and it's still not arrived. Latest delivery time revised to next Monday-Tuesday. Usually these shipments take 3 days max.

Assuming there's some new Corona related procedures happening in the logistics sector ATM
I had a box from CRC in N. Ireland arrive in 7 days last week. 6 really. Ordered Thurs night, arrived Thurs morning. . I expected it to take a lot longer.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Yep, our entire office is doing a working from home test next Tuesday to iron out any bugs before the inevitable hits. I just see all that as more riding time!
I've worked from home in a few jobs - including this one and my previous one.

It is BAU for me. It is a pity that more companies just do go along with it but I understand that some managers need to see their investment holding up a desk in corporate office everyday. On the flipside, I don't mind working odd hours or weekends though if needed.
I will avoid any job now that doesn't give me a big chunk of WFH time. It makes life much more manageable.

Hope it goes well and it becomes the standard mode of operation once the Coronavirus plague has passed.

binner

Hath shat hymself
..it looks like I'm told not to shake hands... all cool, I've always instilled in my team to do fist bumps and chest bumps... we are all good , team building is at its highest to date.....

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
I don't have any dive experience but a few years ago a colleague convinced me to cage dive with Great Whites out of Port Lincoln, so far out of my comfort zone but it was an amazing experience and as you've said extremely humbling.

Reactions: Zaf

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I had my first "real" run in with a shark today; by that I mean one that was bigger than me, that wasn't a spotted wobbegong.
I was spearfishing off Fingal Headland, in about 4m of water, just off the rocks. I had just speared a flathead (dinner done!) and was transferring the fish to my float after a quick clean in the water, had grabbed my speargun and loaded the bands when I looked down and there was a 2m Bull shark underneath me.
He very casually circled up from the bottom to where I was, wasn't even vaguely interested in the fish on my float, but came right up to me and then followed me into shallower water before turning and heading back out towards the exit of the bay. He was calm and I was calm the entire time, but it was an extremely humbling experience.

The most I've had is a reef shark on the smaller size of things steal fish off the float when I'm not looking (pic related).
.View attachment 361205

I got back in after a little break and putting the fish on ice and got to play around in the rocks with an Octopus though. That was pretty neat!
If you're lucky it will be the first of many. I got to swim with a big black ray yesterday, it was bigger than me across and then shot a dusky morwong to put in the smoker.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
Spear fishing sounds so damn cool. I love fishing but can't catch shit and it I did I wouldn't know what to do with it so wouldn't take it home. I mainly (stupidly, with my lack of ability) target mangrove jack in the estuaries and believe in catch and release for sportfish like that but spear fishing reefs and stuff seems like such a natural hunter gatherer type activity. Would love to have a crack one day.