What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just hit the half way mark for my one shift this week...

I had some smackies in this morning and holy shit! They were off this planet and nearly out of the universe.

"Why's everything shut?"

Every cliche of the negative physical signs of heroin addiction you care to imagine. They learnt on every surface! Every single one as they nodded along waiting for their coffees. So today I have used a lot of sanitising products

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I had some smackies in this morning and holy shit! They were off this planet and nearly out of the universe.

"Why's everything shut?"

Every cliche of the negative physical signs of heroin addiction you care to imagine. They learnt on every surface! Every single one as they nodded along waiting for their coffees. So today I have used a lot of sanitising products
Give them a break, they were out celebrating their well earned pay rise that SloMo and Lurch has just given them

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Nice box shot. gonna spread it open and show us whats inside?

Or does that require a top tier patreon subscription?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Those ribs look like a good idea.

Blasting the 80s metal to finish up for the day. Ozzy is telling me to get on the crazy train!

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
...prepping for the slow cook smoker tomorrow , think ill start around 12 noon with beers in hand, after all....................... I'm 50 tomorrow
Didn’t Scotty say birthdays are off? I’m avoiding that number until next year now

mtb1611

Seymour
Just watched a live stream funeral for my mate's dad. It was one of the most heartbreaking things I've ever seen. My mate lives in Dubai so wasn't able to attend. Watching his mum sit there alone, her husband in a casket a few meters away and her other kids all 'socially distant' and unable to sit beside her and hold her hand was incredibly sad.

mark22

Likes Dirt
Just watched a live stream funeral for my mate's dad. It was one of the most heartbreaking things I've ever seen. My mate lives in Dubai so wasn't able to attend. Watching his mum sit there alone, her husband in a casket a few meters away and her other kids all 'socially distant' and unable to sit beside her and hold her hand was incredibly sad.
That's so sad, condolences.