What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Spent the morning fishing with one of my friends. It was good to get out. We even caught a good haul of fish. I also think we saw a whale. It didn't seem right, way to early in the year for them usually...but there was a lot of large slash activity a long way off shore that was very similar to what a whale would normally be doing. I think I hurt my eyes staring so hard!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Spent the morning fishing with one of my friends. It was good to get out. We even caught a good haul of fish. I also think we saw a whale. It didn't seem right, way to early in the year for them usually...but there was a lot of large slash activity a long way off shore that was very similar to what a whale would normally be doing. I think I hurt my eyes staring so hard!
what did you get, and where did you get them... Were the Gestapo out trying to convince people that $1000 fine is a reasonable infringement for trying to stay away from others!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
what did you get, and where did you get them... Were the Gestapo out trying to convince people that $1000 fine is a reasonable infringement for trying to stay away from others!
I didn't see a single cop all day. I did see lots of people. Got tailor on the breakwall.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I should add we saw the maritime guys out checking boats. One guy tried to do a runner in is small shit boat. He had no chance!

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Basis for raised platform for water tank (either 3kl or 4kl) well underway:

Four holes, some up to a metre deep to bedrock, lots of dirt, lots of rubble, 26 bags of concrete, four posts set at 1195x2205 plus dirt levelling & weed mat.

Engineered steel structure on top.

Fairly useless bit or garden as south side of the house.

Want a tank like this:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Where is the well? Is it going to have a windlass and bucket?

Walkies day. 8.7km at a pace of 11'6". Whatever that means.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
Started with an Easter egg hunt for my three year old son, hid ten eggs around the house for him, he loved it. Told him he could have two, then he snuck a third, then I went to the toilet while his mum was doing her hair, came out and he had none left. Dammit. Had mum over for Easter breakfast, I'm pretty grateful the isolation guidelines still allow her to come over, she's early 60's, work isn't doing well and she is lonely to begin with, I don't think she would cope well if we couldn't see her at all.

Then I drank beer and ate chocolate I told myself I wouldn't.

Last edited:

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Instead of chocolate I made a full english breaky this morning (black pudd and all), followed with a nice lentil curry for lunch. then knocked up potato, leek and ham speck soup for dinner.

I may aswell have eaten chocolate for all the calories I’ve consumed today haha. The ride maybe got through half breakfast? Wurf.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Instead of chocolate I made a full english breaky this morning (black pudd and all), followed with a nice lentil curry for lunch. Punched out a cheeky potato, then knocked up potato, leek and ham speck soup for dinner.

I may aswell have eaten chocolate for all the calories I’ve consumed today haha. The ride maybe got through half breakfast? Wurf.
Maybe. But who doesn't love a big fired up breakfast? Only a few people...and they are usually wierd

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Maybe. But who doesn't love a big fired up breakfast? Only a few people...and they are usually wierd
If you don’t get excited by bacon, black pudding, sausages, beans, tomato, mushrooms AND toast fried in drippings you have issues.

fuck, no wonder that first hill this afternoon was such a difficult climb.