What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
[QUOE="nzhumpy, post: 3319667, member: 22384"]
Same chinnies Poodles, don't you find them a bit..um....constricting?

[/QUOTE]

I can't do chin ups.

These shin guards are new. I've had this style a few times, right back to when they were the Lopez model. Definitely not my favourite but they were in a large sale at mtbd. Biggest size made and still too tight on my legs.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Yeah c-section. Ordered from steeldecks.com.au, engineered for the load required.
You mean massively overengineered for the load. It's weirdly impressive to be honest.

Mine would have half that amount of 100mm C purlin covered with plain old corrugated iron! Or it'd be made of half a dozen treated pine sleepers and said corrugated iron...much like the last one was.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not just now, but a few nights ago. A neighbour asked for some help to trim some "spikey things in my back lane" totally misunderstanding the invite but not wanting to miss a chance to bust out my cold steel I obliged. I was left wondering why her teenage sons were unable to help.

Anyway chopped those fuckers up and accidentally took out a bit of frangipani which caused a protest. Found out they a friend with a 4WD pulled them out of the ground for her.

Attachments