What does your day look like?

Minlak

custom titis
Today was a 4 hr drive south - 49 mins in For The Riders - soooo empty - they are waiting for so much stock and 2021 models - have them all my money and drove home - rinse and repeat next weekend but get to bring home a new bike.

Got a little excited thinking my bike was in the work stand when I got there but it was just their demo fleet one :(

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Today was a 4 hr drive south - 49 mins in For The Riders - soooo empty - they are waiting for so much stock and 2021 models - have them all my money and drove home - rinse and repeat next weekend but get to bring home a new bike.

Got a little excited thinking my bike was in the work stand when I got there but it was just their demo fleet one :(
It’s gonna be a slow week.......

creaky

XMAS Plumper

I’ll pick it up for you if you like. They generally deliver their bikes with a little bit of sweat and dirt on them.

Hmmm .... FTR = Norco, ibis, Santa Cruz, Yeti, Forbidden or Giant. Should we start the guessing game ?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I’ll pick it up for you if you like. They generally deliver their bikes with a little bit of sweat and dirt on them.

Hmmm .... FTR = Norco, ibis, Santa Cruz, Yeti, Forbidden or Giant. Should we start the guessing game ?
@minlak can provide all his own drool apparently, I already offered.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Had our first look in at Fox Creek, since the bushfires. The whole area looks like devastation. We had a very productive day, and I feel quite certain we can have a few trails rideable by Christmas.

I was urged by higher authorities to not post any of my photos, sorry.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

Minlak

custom titis
It’s gonna be a slow week.......
Can 100% confirm it’s going to be a sloowww week - I tried to get time off to head down Thursday afternoon but 2 people off work already

Can 100% confirm it is a bike if that helps

@minlak can provide all his own drool apparently, I already offered.
I plan on providing all the bodily fluids after I pick it up and get some quiet time alone.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy

All demo/rentals here:

Left field, was it a Tallboy or did you go Yeti..hmmm...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
All demo/rentals here:

He is a tallboy who looks like a yeti?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
All demo/rentals here:

Forbidden druid without a doubt. Rearward axle paths do strange things to a man.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Fucking cheap junk.

Working towards building a 2.5hp compressor, but it’s weeks away.

Using a pathetic baby 14LPM Stanley piece of junk. Run times maybe 1 hour for it’s entire life.

A brush on the motor is not contacting the commutator.