What does your day look like?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I helped my boy MacGyver up a ghetto 3rd person vr setup with a go-pro, an old phone, a backpack, a vr phone holder headset from hard rubbish, and some 50mm pipe from the work ute.

It's insane how hard it is to reconcile this view with actually moving around we have fun here

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I actually got some more roofing done today before rain stopped play:

Z-flashing (called that 'cause it's Z-shaped) end-capping the gutter side of the composite roof panels. Two 5m sections 'cause 10m ain't happening.

Bit o' 11FC and soffit rivets, clamps left there for a few days for the adhesive to cure.

This photo shows the increased roof area, especially the overhang over the driveway. Plus how bloody nerve-wracking it is to lie on the roof leaning over to drill & install rivets...only a 10m fall.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I actually got some more roofing done today before rain stopped play:

View attachment 365770

Z-flashing (called that 'cause it's Z-shaped) end-capping the gutter side of the composite roof panels. Two 5m sections 'cause 10m ain't happening.

Bit o' 11FC and soffit rivets, clamps left there for a few days for the adhesive to cure.

This photo shows the increased roof area, especially the overhang over the driveway. Plus how bloody nerve-wracking it is to lie on the roof leaning over to drill & install rivets...only a 10m fall.
Grab a harness kit from Bunnings. Still no fun to fall I imagine, but at least you won't hit the ground.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk