What does your day look like?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I did a boo-boo
View attachment 365911

Unfortunately when I see my own blood accompanied by significant but (not excessive) pain my lights go out and this time I fell backwards and cracked my head on a chequer plate loading dock.

Apparently I'm sleeping over so they can check on my heart
That looks ouchy. Skewer it on something?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I did a boo-boo
View attachment 365911

Unfortunately when I see my own blood accompanied by significant but (not excessive) pain my lights go out and this time I fell backwards and cracked my head on a chequer plate loading dock.

Apparently I'm sleeping over so they can check on my heart
Thank fuck it’s not another collarbone.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
That looks ouchy. Skewer it on something?
Caught it in the locking mechanism of a folding table.

Don't worry, I'm laughing at the ridiculousness of it all. If it wasn't for the fuzzy head straight after, which is now just a dull ache,I would have been home hours ago.

I'm think it's achievement to have my first ambulance ride caused by a blood blister......
Hate that view. Hope your all good.
Last time I had this view was 2014

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
That looks exactly like my day.
Just recovering now after having my collarbone surgery yesterday.
Home this arvo hopefully.
Good to hear surgery is done.

If I may offer a point of caution - Take it easy on the first day. The painkiller they gave me during surgery was amazing, but when it eventually wore off (about 20hrs later!) the reality hit me like a wave. I'd been walking around doing stuff quite happily until then, but very quickly realised I should've been laid up resting.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
You did all that, just to avoid the headwind on the ride home?

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
It was a bloody tailwind! At worse a cross wind.

And I'm still here. CT, chest xray, a night on a ecg monitor, with another to come apparently, heart ultrasound and a brain mri. All to make sure the mini seizure happened because I passed out not the other way around.

I was due a full check up, but this is a bit ridiculous

bear the bear

Is a real bear
It was a bloody tailwind! At worse a cross wind.

And I'm still here. CT, chest xray, a night on a ecg monitor, with another to come apparently, heart ultrasound and a brain mri. All to make sure the mini seizure happened because I passed out not the other way around.

I was due a full check up, but this is a bit ridiculous
Google says that you have vasovagal syncope where our body overreacts to certain triggers and fainting results.