What does your day look like?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
We’d make more money with less work smuggling it in.
Risk jail time but eh, free feed and a bed ain’t too bad.
Those WestConnex tunnel drillers probably won't be missed over a weekend.
If we can just tow it to the right side and Heathcote road then the rest should be easy.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Halleluyah

Yup

Shirley you guys could even figure out a Collins Class

I don't recall you having full double koi sleeves, but you sound like your fitting in nicely;)
We’ll give it our best effort! Don’t be surprised if I drown underneath Tom ugly’s bridge on its maiden voyage.

I have no tats, but isn’t getting tats one of the perks of prison?

Mind you, we’d also need to build a prison first. Looks like I’ll be getting away with it for awhile then.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
We’ll give it our best effort! Don’t be surprised if I drown underneath Tom ugly’s bridge on its maiden voyage.

I have no tats, but isn’t getting tats one of the perks of prison?

Mind you, we’d also need to build a prison first. Looks like I’ll be getting away with it for awhile then.
All probably worth it for a half decent pork roll.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Out on my hour of power ride along the Yarra Trails yesterday and I met this....

Super friendly little unit, only possums I've had any interactions with are the angry ones in the Adelaide Parklands that try and take your shoelaces, but this one just wanted to hang out / potentially also take my shoelaces. The fact it was cruising around on ground level in daylight does not bode well, but it seemed well enough. I almost scooped it up and took it to the RSPCA but another rider came along and scared it off. Hope it's okay.

tobbogonist

a registered member
Looks like a baby ringtail, they are nocturnal and it is most likely out due to being orphaned. It's unlikely but if you see it again you can get in contact with a local wildlife rescue person, or contact wires and they will forward you on to someone.
Sorry to be a downer but it definately was not in a good place.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Looks like a baby ringtail, they are nocturnal and it is most likely out due to being orphaned. It's unlikely but if you see it again you can get in contact with a local wildlife rescue person, or contact wires and they will forward you on to someone.
What he said. These guys are happy, nesting in trees. Brush tails are the angry buggers that play cricket in your roof at 5 am.

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I feared as much. Shit. At least I know what to do next time I guess.
Brush tails are the angry buggers that play cricket in your roof at 5 am.
A house I used to live in had a family of those in the front yard. They used to cut laps playing chasey at 3am on the roof, incorporating a tree in the front yard and being absolutely sure to make as much noise when landing on the roof with every lap. Unnerving to wake up to.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
finally had my Knee surgery today, have just got home from the Hostiple...I am spacy as fuck!
what is the usual recovery time on an arthroscopy?..
Mrs decided that she couldn't be bothered cooking either, so she picked up Oporto's on the way home from the hospital, too bad I feel like I want to die and have no appetite.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
You should be fine to kick from outside 50, by Thursday lunchtime.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
As foretold in the prophecies, or at least post #6404 here are some wild water possum pics.

As cute as they is the hype is overrated in my opinion. Very tough and stringy and very gamey. Maybe a white wine and onion sauce in a slow cooker would be better. ;)
Definitely a slow cooker meat.