What does your day look like?

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
9c here. I woke up at 5:30 this morning (so light in the mornings now) and decided to rig some dodgy plumbing up to make the most of the rain forecast. Only had 9mm so far and 1 IBC is already full and the next is sitting at about 100L right now. All this off one downpipe. Will be nice to have 2000L sitting there for warmer weather until we get a proper tank system setup.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’d say we had those on and off. 5c constantly, then long bouts of huge bastards.
I do love the way snow falls. Had one day on Japan this year where it was hammering down in high wind. We were up at about 1800m. Massie flakes swirling all over the place, visibility was a few metres. Unfortunately the ground temp was about 3 to 5 degrees so the instant the snow landed it was melting, so no snowpeoples to build that day and I was swiftly soaked through.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Finally installed the damn gutter:

Did it solo.

Don’t recommend installing a gutter solo.

Downpipe connection next weekend.
I had an extension ladder on the shed tank (water is low) and the bloody wind blew it over. Onto the rainwater piping. Knocked that off pulling the brackets out of the sheeting. Then this pulled both gutters off! Shed is up against the top fence. Refitted the front and that section of piping but the back wouldnt go on. Back gutter was filled with some climbing vine thing from next door. Had to spend an hour removing that before getting the gutter back on. About a car worth of detritus. Might have to check behindbthe shed morebthan once a decade. Anyway at least it isnt 65m above the ground!