What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What does my 2020 look like.
February I did my best racing in the Trans NZ Enduro. My preparation didn't go as planned.
June I struggled up up the hills on the Rotorburn Silvan get together
Saturday night the mdf side rail of my daughter's bed snapped in the middle when I climbed in to read her some books.
Sunday afternoon after an hour or mowing the lawn I found myself sitting behind the mower cleaning out the grass each time the a catcher was full.
2020 can go fuck itself.

*** sorry - just venting to the universe.
Is there a lot of pizza in 2020? I've been craving it a bit more than usual this year.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Yep, was a cool piece. And the real thing is still out there operating and communicating after over 40 years.

The pale blue dot photo it took is special.

you know that there is actually 2 Voyager probes not just one, they are both heading out into interstellar space
for those who love this stuff..enjoy
I used to have to fix the dish rim lights on this antennae as an apprentice...tough job, but somebody had to do it :p

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Slight concern my new from ebay tigers may not be genuine...

Not time to investigate now. Will look after work.

.also finally wore my pitvipers for a cruise around town this morning. Fucking ace! Love the coverage, light depletion, depth and contour perception, and the block outs each arm. I thought I would pull those off, but for now they will stay. Now having something of a small head I did find they were a touch loose. I'm not 100% that I'll be able to wear them in trail without them coming loose. But I'll be rocking them around town like a total knob head.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ much talk about this at work when I arrived. Watched a few different videos of it, some crazy arse shit! If only more people rode bikes.