What does your day look like?

stirk

Burner
Fuck that. Not while all the icy's like that nutter have the car keys.
Roadies in Lycra get way more aggressive than those workers did. Even a single roadie could have lifted the back of that ute to stop it moving. Not saying they take performance enhancing drugs......

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Roadies in Lycra get way more aggressive than those workers did. Even a single roadie could have lifted the back of that ute to stop it moving. Not saying they take performance enhancing drugs......
You sure about that,...the lifting the the ute, not the the drug thing.

TBH those workers weren't the issue, they were just trying to get a complete nutjob off the road....apparently in court this afternoon her lawyer wanted her released on bail cause mental health issues...sorry but coming down and going loco because you're Cap.t Icey doesn't cut it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Word is she was pret
Slight concern my new from ebay tigers may not be genuine...

View attachment 369236

Not time to investigate now. Will look after work.

News flash...home from work and the tigers appear to be real, just mailed without a box. All the other bits are there. Glad customs didn't pick them up! Sadly they are deceased but should make soft comfortable supple leather sneakers.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
@nzhumpy true, I really don't believe many would be willing and able to try and stop a nut job in a car with their body on the line.
If it was in Texas then there would have been a rush to shoot out the tyres.

The problem is knowing which gun to pick first in all the excitement. Do you go the Assault Rifle or the Saturday Night Special?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
If it was in Texas then there would have been a rush to shoot out the tyres.

The problem is knowing which gun to pick first in all the excitement. Do you go the Assault Rifle or the Saturday Night Special?
But you've got a trigger finger on each hand?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Electrolux are the second largest appliance manufacturers in the world.

From Wikipedia, Elecrolux’s brands sold in Australia

Oceania

Electrolux
Dishlex brand sold in Australia[45]
Kelvinator, commercial refrigerator and freezer brand sold in Australia and elsewhere[46]
Simpson, consumer appliance brand sold in Australia[47]
Westinghouse, a kitchen appliance brand in Australia licensed from Westinghouse Electric Corp to Electrolux Home Products Pty Ltd.[48]

Easily repairable, should have the part mid week.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Currently have 2 smackies tripping balls at the counter. Poor coworkers are very confused. I'm glad to be on lunch.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Paul's crooked eyes and glasses make him look like a red flag with legs from the get-go.

I mean, these things really knock me, over......How hard could it be to find something else reasonably normal to do with your time instead of stooping to a new bottom feeder low with something like this. I don't care how good looking the dog is either.