What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Chemtrails! Get your mask on and get to the bush.

Just had my nephew cutting his first solo laps on his brand new pedal bike. He is a big boy now, look out ladies!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Jumping lessons 101?
Not yet, but soon hopefully...he got a bit freaked out by me lifting the bike up a few stairs with him on it, like a hoping climb. I may have to show him some bike videos. His cautious parents will love that!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Not yet, but soon hopefully...he got a bit freaked out by me lifting the bike up a few stairs with him on it, like a hoping climb. I may have to show him some bike videos. His cautious parents will love that!
My two year old claps his hands when he sees a jump get ridden. Will watch a 2hr DH men's final and not blink once, and clap at every jump. Cheers at a crash.

mtb1611

Seymour
Spent 3 days at the "Great Aussie Bush Camp" this week with Year 6. Was a great experience for our students, many of whom spend their weekends ensconced in tutoring as opposed to physical activity. was great to see some of them test their limits and resilience and back themselves in the pursuit of overcoming fears such as heights.

IMG_3533.jpg

IMG_3594.jpg

IMG_3620.jpg

IMG_3665.jpg

IMG_3693.jpg

IMG_3713.jpg

NB: Refreshing ales were NOT at the camp!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ while I completely endorse the bowl of Coco pops, why are you using take away coffee cups? It is such a crime trend this month...next month it will be ok again.

I've done a large amount of the boundary pushing adventure stuff with teenagers over the years and it's a lot of fun with great outcomes. I've got an abseiling and rock climbing instructor up this way that I've used a few times, he is an absolute enthusiasm machine. There always seems to be a few surprises in who is afraid of what!

My two year old claps his hands when he sees a jump get ridden. Will watch a 2hr DH men's final and not blink once, and clap at every jump. Cheers at a crash.
Good on him!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Spent 3 days at the "Great Aussie Bush Camp" this week with Year 6. Was a great experience for our students, many of whom spend their weekends ensconced in tutoring as opposed to physical activity.
Excellent looks like fun.

NB: Refreshing ales were NOT at the camp!
Awwww...........You might have the do a year 12 camp for that one :yuck:

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No fuel problems or traction issues, just cold lol

Was even colder on this mornings ride, -4.3 deg apparently.
Couldn't feel my face.

But got a nice clear view from the top of the mountain.